𝟵 - 𝗯𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗱𝗮𝘆

SOPHIE

today was mine and sams birthday! I was so excited! I loved our birthday, we had certain traditions that we did and it was always so special. I woke up and rolled over to an empty space where Rudy should've been. I was confused but didn't think too much of it, maybe he needed to go get something from his apartment. I threw on one of his hoodies over the shorts and sports bra I was already wearing and took my hair out of the bun I slept in before making my way to the bathroom so I could brush my teeth. whilst I brushed my teeth, I scrolled through Instagram and saw all of the posts I had been tagged in, I couldn't stop smiling. Rudys post made me so happy, we were official now.

"happy birthday to my best friend and my amazing girlfriend. I have been in love with you for so long and am over the moon to finally call you mine. I hope you have an amazing birthday baby, I love you ❤️"

once I had finished in the bathroom. I walked out to the lounge, to find everyone sat on the sofa watching tv. As I came out of my room, everyone cheered and sam got up and gave me the biggest hug. we then did our birthday handshake, It sounds really weird, but to us it was extremely special. the girls were next to come up and give me a hug. the three said happy birthday before I got practically rugby tackled by the boys. it was actually really sweet. then Rudy came over, picked me up and hugged me so tightly. he also gave me the most passionate kiss and it made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. i then went to get changed before our annual waffle house birthday breakfast. i wore a grey cropped vest top under a pair of green dungarees with my trusty white air forces. I did my hair in two small bubble braids and just put on my usual light makeup. I felt really pretty.

Sophie's outfit -

once I'd finished getting ready and joined back with the group and we all went downstairs to the car park so we could make our way out to breakfast

once I'd finished getting ready and joined back with the group and we all went downstairs to the car park so we could make our way out to breakfast. in one car it was me, rudy, sam, elaine and jd. in another car it was chase, maddy, bails, drew and austin. we made our way over to the waffle house, rudys hand on my thigh the whole time. when we got to the waffle house, we ordered the things we always do and shared it - a choc chip waffle and a bacon, egg and cheese hashbrown bowl. after everybody else ordered their food, our waiter went to put our order in and we tried to decide what we should do for the rest of the day. we settled on a beach day and maybe even going snorkelling. we all love the beach and the beaches near us in Charleston are so beautiful it would be rude not to. our food came out, mine and sams waffle with two candles on it which we blew out while everyone sang happy birthday. once we had eaten and paid, we left the restaurant and made our way down to the beach. this time sam drove my car so in the back it was me, rudy and elaine. i was in the middle playing rock paper scissors with elaine whilst rudy had his head in my lap, plaiting a piece of my hair. we stopped at the apartment building before going to the beach, just so we could grab our swimwear and anything else we may have needed. i quickly took out my hair and brushed it through, grabbed a white bikini and a green cap before putting the essentials in a bag like water, towels and suncream. once we had everything we needed we drove down to the beach. It didn't take long, maybe 10 minutes max. when we got there, me and the girls sunbathed while the boys went to try and find a snorkelling place nearby obviously rudy went with them so while he was gone I texted his brothers as I had a surprise for his birthday.