𝟭𝟯 - 𝗶'𝗺 𝗮𝗻 𝗮𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗲

SOPHIE

when I woke up, I was in a hospital room on my own, my arms covered with wires and cannulas. I sat up and immediately felt a shooting pain between my legs, that made me begin to remember why I was here in the first place. not long after, a nice looking nurse came into my room, "oh, sophie! it's nice to see you're awake. I'm doctor dabney, I just need to check you over then your family can come see you." she said, "thank you that would be great. what happened to me?" i asked, still a bit confused. "darling, you fainted from sleep deprivation and stress, then when we were checking you over, we found a rip in the walls of your vagina. it's most likely from your attacker. I'm sorry." she told me, I remembered I was bleeding so this made sense. "thank you, dr dabney" I said as she was leaving, "your welcome, poppet." she replied, "I'll send your family in now"

rudy, sam and jd came running into the room and all hugged me tightly. "how are you doing baby?" rudy asked me gently, "I'm okay, a little stressed out but I'm okay." I answered. we all chilled in the hospital room until dr dabney came in to check me over. the guys left the room to give me privacy which warmed my heart a little bit. I was struggling a little bit with the thought of adam and what had happened to me but I was happier than I thought I'd be. dr dabney discharged me and I quickly got changed into the clean clothes rudy brought me from home. I gathered my things into my backpack, grabbed my phone and went to find the guys in the waiting room. we all got in the car and made a stop at chick-fil-a on the way home.

the maddies were waiting for me when we got back to my apartment and both engulfed me in the biggest hug ever. they were so worried about me and I felt so lucky to have such amazing friends. it was about 1pm and I was really tired so fell asleep on the couch holding my best friends hands. when I woke up Rudy was cuddled into my side, with Austin and chase sat next to him and the rest of the cast scattered around the living room watching big bang theory. I grabbed my phone and checked the time, it was nearly 4pm which meant we would have to go to set and do a night shoot soon. "what time are we leaving for the night shoot then guys?" I asked, they all looked at me and chuckled making me confused, "we are leaving in about 30 mins, you are not." drew said, "yea, you were in hospital a few hours ago, you are not going to work tonight?" Elaine reasoned, "don't worry babe, someone is coming over to keep you company" rudy said which made me confused but I kept quiet and snuggled under my duvet and rested my head on his shoulder.

about 10 minutes later there was a knock at the door. I was so confused but when no one went to let whoever it was in, I stood up and made my way to the door. as I opened it, I saw my mum and immediately burst into tears and ran to her. I looked behind me and saw Rudy filming me on his phone. "IMOGEN!" I heard sam shout, and I heard a baby making little noises, it hit me that I was being hugged by my mum, my niece was here and that meant that my dad would be here too. I pulled out of my mums hug and that's when I saw him. after everything that had happened in the past couple days, I really needed a hug from my dad. I stumbled into his arms, tears still streaming down my face. it had been nearly two years since I'd seen my parents in person. I turned around and saw my brother with a tiny baby in his arms. my twin brother is a dad, that's mental. I wiped my tears before walking over to meet my niece.

as I held imogen for the first time my heart felt so full. I turned around and saw Rudy hugging my mum, "how was your flight mama L?" he asked, "it was lovely, thank you rudy darling" my mum said her cockney accent shining through. I walked back into the living room where all my friends were waiting for us, they obviously knew what was going on but wanted to give my family space which I respected. "guys" i said, "this is my mum, laura and this is my dad, aaron" I said, they all sort of echoed back with hi's and hello's, "mr baker, we are all big fans of your work" jd said, "thank you very much" my dad replied, "and me and Madelyn are huge fans of you mrs baker" bails said sheepishly, "aww thank you Madison, I appreciate that. but please call me laura!" my mum replied "umm soph? who's baby is that?" chase asked, "OH! guys, this is my niece imogen. surprise, sams a dad." I said and they all looked at sam with confused faces.

a little while later, everyone had left to go to set and my family was all sat in the living room watching a film. I was just stood in the kitchen by the window talking to the 4 month old baby in my arms. I was snapped out of my trance when someone took a picture of me and I heard the shutter click. I looked up to see my brother stood there with his phone camera in hand. i giggled as he put his phone away and walked toward me and Imogen. "I'll send that to you and you can post it if you want." he said, "are you sure?" I asked, and he just nodded as we walked back into the living room. "so why are you guys here?" I asked, "well, we wanted to check up on you and your mom doesn't exactly feel safe in England anymore, especially with immy so, we're moving back to Alaska" my dad said so nonchalantly, "ummmm okay? if that's what you guys want. when are you leaving cause I'm flying out the pankows for Rudys birthday in two days." I say, "oh we know, don't worry, now let's just watch this film baby." my mum replied.

 - - - - - - - - - - - - -

word count - 1100

ps- if you want to, you should check out my Jude Bellingham fic, 'mine ❤️‍🩹'
love you all xoxox