𝟭𝟱 - 𝘀𝗲𝗰𝗿𝗲𝘁 𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲

SOPHIE

me, rudy and his family had just finished breakfast and we were now making our way back to the apartment building so the pankows could meet the cast and see my parents again. i had plans for today though so we couldn't stay at home for too long. we got back to the building and went up to the boys' apartment first where penny and andrew met all the boys except from drew and chase cause they were out grocery shopping. they all got on really well and once everyone had sat down, i texted my parents and sam to come up with the girls because the pankows didn't know my parents were here, and although they still kept in touch, they hadn't met immy yet. i just knew it was going to be adorable watching them see each other after a long time apart. it had only been about 2 years since they'd seen each other because they used to go on couples holidays all the time when all us kids were old enough, but it was still gonna be really cute.

the plan was that my parents were gonna come up and do their surprise and then sam would sneak in behind madi and maddy and go and hide in the kitchen or whatever and then once everyone had calmed down he would just walk in holding immy like nothing was happening. i can't lie i was so excited. i was laying down with my head on rudys lap and henning at my feet, i had my phone on video all ready for my parents to come in, turns out i didn't have to wait long because less than 5 minutes after i sent the text, my parents walked through the apartment door. penny looked at them and took a double take "OH MY GOODNESS!" she shouted as she jumped off the couch and ran to give my mum a hug, "what on god's green earth are you doing here?" Andrew said as he got up to go and say hi to my dad. me and ruds were just sat watching the whole situation unfold, while filming it and pissing ourselves.

everyone had calmed down and was talking amongst themselves, so i texted sam the go ahead to come in the living room for penny and andrew's second surprise. "hey guys" sam said walking in with imogen in his arms, "hey" my mum said absent-mindedly and went back to her conversation with penny. me, rudy, sam and the pankow brothers all looked at each other laughing quietly as neither of the pankow parents had even battered an eyelid at immy, it wasn't until she started crying that penny looked up and walked over to sam. her eyes started welling up as she took immy into her arms, "she's so precious, andrew come and look at this angel" penny said on the verge of tears. "congratulations sammy boy, she's adorable" andrew said, "thanks guys" sam replied and hugged them both.

it was coming up to 10 am so everyone went home to get ready for rudy's birthday plans. we were gonna go to the pate's house, cause jen had made food, and mess around in the pool for abit before going for a lake day on their boat then going out for dinner. rudy didn't know any of this tho, that was the fun of it. i quickly went to my room, and chucked on a black bikini with an old blue shirt and shorts on top. i put my hair in a plait but was probably gonna take it out later. we all got in our cars and drove over to our first destination. (lilah doesn't exist in this book because it would be too confusing considering lilah is sophie's faceclaim xoxo)

when we got to the pate's, jen and jonas were sat outside with their son cooper preparing the garden for rudy and everyone, that way it would look like we were staying there all afternoon. once everyone had arrived at the pates, we had some food and I agreed to take Imogen so sam could relax and have some time on his own. i didn't mind doing it because i will take any time i can get with my adorable niece and my brother is raising this tiny baby girl on his own and i want to help him in every way i can. we were all just realxing, listening to music and having our own conversations when jen came up to me and whispered in my ear, "do you think we should try to get everyone on the boats now?" she asked, "what time is it?" i replied, "umm about 2:15" she said, "yea, i'll tell everyone whats going on now, thanks jen" i reply.

i stand up and grab immy from where she was sat with bails and tapped on the side of a glass to get everyones attention. "hey everyone, first off i want to say thank you to you all for coming today and to jen and jonas for hosting us but i also want to say happy birthday to the love of my life. rudy, i am so proud of you and how far you've come from being a little boy sat in our treehouse telling me about how you wanted to be a chef on monday, tuesdays and wednesdays and actor on thursdays and fridays to starring in a netflix show. and who'd have thought we'd meet again and fall in love. anyways before this gets too soppy, i wanna say happy birthday, i love you and if everyone goes round the side of the house, the pates boat is set up ready for us to go on a little boat trip!" i said smiling and tearing up.