𝟰 - 𝗺𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗲 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

SOPHIE

after our karaoke session, we had a talk and decided to take our relationship slowly and not tell anyone for a while, especially because the first day of filming was tomorrow and we wanted everyone to be focused on our work, not our relationship. it was now about 4pm and I checked my phone to see this-

I looked over at Rudy, laughing and showed him my homescreen, our friends were worried about us which was cute but also hilarious

I looked over at Rudy, laughing and showed him my homescreen, our friends were worried about us which was cute but also hilarious. I decided to just wait until I got home to deal with them, I wanted to enjoy my time with rudy. our car ride went by so quickly, like I blinked and I was home, I was a bit sad that it was over but was still ecstatic that Rudy was now my boyfriend. I leaned over and kissed his cheek as we had agreed to take things slow before climbing out of the car and leaning down to the window. "thanks pankow, I had an amazing day" I say, my happiness so visible, "your welcome baker, I had an amazing day. one I've been waiting for, for ages" he said also seeming really happy, "bye boyfriend" I say walking back to my apartment block, "bye girlfriend" I hear him reply and the already huge grin on my face grows even wider.

when I walk in to the apartment, I see both maddies sat on the sofa with their arms crossed. even the tv was paused so I knew I was about to get a lecture. "okay my darlings," I begin, "get the shouting over and done with and I'll explain everything" I partially said this to make the shouting go faster but also to give me time to think of an excuse. I had been out for almost 5 hours so I needed to think of a good, plausible one. "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?" Madelyn began, "WE HAVE BEEN WORRIED SICK ABOUT YOU?" Madison finished, I had to suppress a chuckle because they were acting like my parents, I thought of something as quickly as I could, I remembered my insta post from earlier and Paris Berelc's comment, "im sorry! I went out with paris and Isabel, my costars from Alexa and Katie." I replied and saw their faces soften, I knew they couldn't be that angry at me. "okay, we forgive you" Madison replied, "yea, but as long as you invite the girls for movie night tonight" Madelyn continued, I had no idea what they meant by movie night, "movie night?" I asked, "oh yea! the whole cast is coming over for pizza and movies before filming tomorrow, don't you ever check the group chat?" mads said, I guess that was what the 29 MESSAGES were about. I wasn't complaining, I'd get to see my boyfriend again. "oh yea, sure I'll invite them. I can't promise they'll come tho" I say not knowing if they're even in town, "the boys will be here in like an hour and a half so get ready quick!" I hear bails say as I walk into my room, "will do!" I replied.

I quickly facetimed Isabel and Paris to tell them my little excuse, see what they were up to and if they could cover for me. luckily Isabel wasn't busy and could join us for our movie night however paris was on set doing her new Netflix film strangers, so me and Isabel just decided to tell the cast that she was filming some late night scenes, which was technically true. after I got off the phone with the girls, I changed into some sweats and made my way back out to the living room. "so, can the girls come?" asked bails, "umm Isabel can but Paris had to go back to set for some night scenes on her new film" I replied, "ohh," she said, "it's crazy to thing that that'll be us literally tomorrow!" I was honestly so excited, I could've screamed.

about 45 minutes later, I opened the door expecting Isabel but I saw all the boys. I gave them each one of them a hug as they entered, my hug with Rudy lasted a bit longer. it made me smile, I knew some of the boys were a fan of Isabel - considering she had become a well known face since her roles in '1923' and 'I want you back' after Alexa and Katie - so I wanted to make sure they didn't know overwhelm her. "hey guys," I said gaining everyone's attention, "my friend Isabel is coming too tonight. you know the one from a and k? she suffers abit with anxiety so please don't fangirl too much and you know, be nice?" I really hate conflict so I just want everyone to get along, also, maybe I could set Isabel up with someone. im thinking maybe JD or Austin? just as we're scrolling through Disney+ to find a good film I hear someone knock on the door, I immediately get excited, I don't think I've seen Isabel in like 8 months.

I answer the door and am greeted by Isabel, when she sees me her face immediately softens and a soft smile appears on her face, "SOPH!!" she says, "ISSIE!" I reply, hugging her enthusiastically but quickly remembering that I was supposed to have been with her all day, I catch myself, "I had such a fun day with you today!" I say winking at her, she catches on really quickly, "yea me too!" she replies, "let me introduce you to everyone" I say dragging her by the hand through to the living room where everyone is choosing a film. "hey guys" I say, clearing my throat. "this is Isabel, my friend and costar from alexa and katie! issie, these are my roommates, Madelyn and Madison and this is the rest of my cast Rudy, Chase, JD, Austin and Drew" they all greet each other and sit down to watch the film.

we chose the Disney movie 'Luca' and  decide to order a pizza

we chose the Disney movie 'Luca' and  decide to order a pizza. I'm sat under a blanket with Isabel on my left and Rudy on my right, his hand on my thigh under the blanket. I was really happy. I also kept noticing JD and issie glancing at each other and blushing from across the room which gave me ideas and made me take a mental note to interrogate them both on it later. I put my head on rudys shoulder and next thing I know I've fallen asleep. Once I'd woken up the credits were almost halfway done rolling and it was about 1am. everyone else was asleep except from Rudy, issie and jd. I saw issie out and gave the boys a blanket each before helping the girls to bed and going to bed myself. I was struggling to sleep so I did something that I knew would help.

ruds 🫶🏼

hey, are the boys asleep? xx

yea why? x

I can't sleep, will you come lay with me? im sure it will be comfier than the lovesac or the couch xx

you had me at I can't sleep, give me like 2 mins and I'll be in xx

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

he came and layed with me and I fell asleep in my boyfriends arms, both of us smiling unconsciously.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

word count - 1218