𝟱 - 𝘀𝗮𝗺

SOPHIE

I woke up wrapped in rudys arms and immediately melted into his touch, i still couldn't believe we were dating after being best friends for so many years. today was the 8th August so 2 days until my birthday, 4 until rudys. Once I was awake, i rolled over and checked my phone. I saw a text from my brother and my nwh friendship group. all of which wishing me luck because today was the first day of filming. I was so excited. I heard some banging around in the living room so I slipped out of rudys arms and went to see what was going on. As I walked out of my room, i was greeted by chase, drew, austin, jd and bails. I didn't surprise me that maddy was still asleep. Everyone was in high spirits, as was I, so we made pancakes.

while me and bails were making up the batter, Rudy walked out of my room, as he did, all the boys started shouting and whistling. i laughed before settling them down, "ALL RIGHT, all right! we've been best friends for over 2 decades, i think we've shared a bed before calm down" i said before looking at maddie and laughing even more, "yea, what she said, it's too early for this shit" rudy replied, he really wasn't a morning person. within all this commotion, maddy must've woken up cause she walked downstairs looking we confused and tired, "what the hell happened?" she asked, "Rudy and Soph slept together" austin replied, "NOT like that!" i said and gave her a look that said, I'll tell you later.

after breakfast the boys all went back to their own apartments to get ready and me and the girls did the same. we agreed to meet back in the car park half an hour later so we could ride together to save fuel. I wore light grey joggers with a baby blue top and tied a cardigan around my neck. i did two little plaits at the front of my hair and left the rest down before doing some light makeup, mascara, concealer and lip balm. i met the girls in the lounge and grabbed my car keys before we went downstairs to meet the boys.

Sophie's outfit -

I ended up driving with Rudy, Austin and Maddie and it was really fun

I ended up driving with Rudy, Austin and Maddie and it was really fun. I gave maddie the aux originally but when she started playing Harry Styles Austin ripped out of her phone and put it into his. The first song he played was 'It wasn't me' by Shaggy and Rik Rok tho so I wasn't complaining. we sung our hearts out all the way to set and I can't say Austin's playlist was that bad to be fair. when we got to set me and maddie went to hair and makeup while austin and Rudy went god knows where.

once i was done in hair and makeup, i realised that I wasn't needed for the first few scenes so I just sat in my trailer and tried to memorise a bit more of my script. after awhile, drew came and got me as I was needed for a scene. I was playing Jessie Bea Routledge, John B's little sister. everyone called us John B and Jessie B, it was cute. I was obviously friends with all of the pouges but I was also friends with kooks like Sarah, and Rafe was my boyfriend. No-one knew about it though.

after I had filmed my first scene I was ecstatic. I ran over to Rudy and banged on his trailer door and as I walked in I saw the last person I had expected to see. Sam. My twin brother. I immediately started crying and ran over to him, jumping into his arms. "What are you doing here?" I asked through the tears, "we've never not been together on our birthday, i wasn't gonna stop that tradition" he replied, equally as excited as me. "You should really thank Rudy though, he helped me organise everything and get me over here" sam said, and I turned around and gave Rudy a hug before kissing him, "thank you baby" I said. sam was my twin brother and was gonna find out sooner or later. I didn't think a couple of hours mattered. "WAIT, WHAT?" he said, "I'll tell you later, but first let's go introduce you to the rest of the cast." I replied.

I introduced sam to the whole cast and crew, before filming some more scenes and heading home. I sent sam to the boys apartment and went to my own to grab a hoodie. I got a purple hoodie and was about to leave until my phone rang. it was a Group FaceTime with z, tom and jacob. Of course I answered quickly and spoke to them for a bit. "Soooo, tom, z?" i began, "are you guys together yettt?" I asked, i knew I was being cheeky but me and Jacob had been waiting too long to find out this news. "umm, maybe" Tom replied and me and Jacob literally screamed. we celebrated for a little bit before I decided to go and find sam, I said goodbye to my friends before going to find my brother. as I walked into the boys apartment, i saw them playing mario kart - nothing new there. "sam, rudyyy." I began, "target run?"

@sophhhh

liked by @tomholland2013, @rudeth,  @sambakerrr and 362,973 others

liked by @tomholland2013, @rudeth, @sambakerrr and 362,973 others

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

@sophhhh - your fave sibling duo has been reunited ❤️‍🩹

tagged @sambakerrr

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

@sambakerrr - i guess I missed you?
^
you know you missed me bitch :)

@austinnorth55 - sam is officially my favourite baker
^
excuse me north?🖕

@rudeth - where is my picture creds Sophie??
^
PIC CREDS TO RUDY PANKOW EVERYONE 📸

@laurabaker - awww my babies are getting along 🥰
   > @rudeth - i hate to break it to you    mama L but they have argued approximately 50,000 times already

@username27 - i actually hate this whole family 🤢

@user94 - awww, rudy calls sophie and sams mum 'mama L' that's adorable 😍

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

when we all lived in Alaska, there was a target about two minutes down the road so mine, sam and rudys target trips became a regular occurrence. we'd just go to browse and then end up buying half the store which consisted of shit we didn't need. it was our thing though and it made us happy. today we went in and we brought cans of Coke and snacks because we decided to have a movie night and camp out in the living room like old times, we made Rudy take a picture of us and again brought half of the store home but I didn't mind. it felt like old times. when we got home, we put on superstore and ate snacks before we all drifted off to sleep.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

word count - 1132