𝟭𝟬 - 𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗽𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗲!

RUDY

I was driving over to Sophie's apartment from the venue to pick her up for the party - she doesn't know that yet. I told her the girls were busy tonight and the boys were taking sam to mini golf so we were going on a date which wasn't entirely false. the girls were busy - setting up the party and the boys were taking sam to mini golf - just before the party as a distraction but we weren't going on a date, I was taking her to the joint party the crew had planned for her and sams 23rd. as I pulled into the apartment block's car park, I looked up and saw soph sat on the couch on her phone laughing at something. she was wearing a gorgeous white dress and her hair was curled, she looked lovely but her smile was what made her look beautiful. she looked so perfect and I immediately felt so lucky to have such an amazing, gorgeous girlfriend.

I walked up to her apartment and knocked on the door. less than 2 seconds later the door swung open and I was embraced in the biggest hug ever which made me grin widely. "happy birthday baby" I said, "thank you, I missed you" she replied, I chuckled. "I literally saw you like 3 hours ago" I said while laughing, "I knowww," she said dragging out the w, "but I still missed you" she took my hand and we walked down to my car. we were about five minutes away from the restaurant when I got a text from drew, letting me know that everyone was there and sam had just arrived and has his moment. I quickly replied telling him that we were nearly there and I would text him when we were outside. the party was being held at a restaurant, so it wouldn't seem suspicious. we had gone all out, even renting out the whole of the restaurants upper floor just to make it special for the twins. I couldn't wait for sophies reaction.

we walked into the restaurant hand in hand. I had just texted drew to let him know we were on the way up so everyone could be ready for the surprise. "reservation for pankow" I said to the waitress, she looked at the bookings for that night and knew who we were, "ahhh, yes!" she said, "there's a table for you upstairs, just go through that door, up the stairs and the door should be on your left. your table 15. someone should be up with your menus shortly." she replied, obviously knowing the circumstances, "perfect, thank you. have a nice evening" I said and we walked toward the door. I guided Sophie up the stairs, my hand resting on her lower back gently. she opened the door and everyone jumped out her and screamed "SURPRISE!" her jaw dropped before she was almost rugby tackled by her brother, "LETS GET DRUNK!" he said, "but first you might wanna say thank you to your boyfriend"

SOPHIE

me and Rudy walked upstairs to this restaurant. It sucked abit that my friends were busy but I was really looking forward to spending some quality time with my boyfriend. i opened the door to the floor our table was supposed to be on and all of my friends and family jump out at me. i scanned the room, lost for words. i can see Zendaya, Tom and Jacob who I haven't seen in years. i can also see Paris and Isabel and emery from Alexa and Katie, along with Darren, maitreyi and Ramona. I can see friends from back in Alaska, my cousins and most importantly the cast, who i now count as my family. the room was dark with disco lights and an open bar, there were tables around the outside but a dance floor in the middle. it was set up like a club. as everyone says surprise and starts cheering, some music comes blasting out from speakers around the room. sam comes up to me and gives me the biggest hug. "LETS GET DRUNK!" he said, "but first you might wanna say thank you to your boyfriend" that's when it hit me. Rudy had done all of this. i immediately turned around and gave him the biggest hug. i wrapped my legs around his waist and squeezed him tightly, i whispered in his ear "thank you for doing all of this baby." before giving him a kiss, "don't worry gorgeous, you deserve it. but if you really wanna thank me, I've rented us a hotel room tonight." he replies in a low voice. i give him a wink and slap him lightly on the shoulder before i get whisked away to the bar by sam and go and greet all my friends.