𝟮 - 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵 𝗱𝗮𝘆

SOPHIE

the six of us walked into the restaurant and spotted jonas sat at a huge table with who I assumed to be the rest of the cast. I was later introduced to those people being drew starkey, austin north, charles easten, nick cirillo, caroline arapoglou, julia antonelli and elaine siemek who wasn't part of the cast but was jonas' assistant. I was sat in between Rudy and bails, listening to everyone's conversations. Rudys hand resting on my thigh because he knows I really dislike large crowds and there was about 30-35 members of cast and crew on the table. even though I had only met bails, mads and elaine today, we were already close and it made me so happy. they were set on telling me that it wouldn't be long until me and rudy were more than friends but I didn't believe them. of course I liked rudy and I thought he was insanely attractive but I don't want to ruin our friendship, I couldn't imagine life without him. we made a group chat and promised to keep in touch before filming started.

pouges vs kooks

soph 👼
hey guys, what's everyone's plans
for tomorrow? x

mads 💐
I'm free, what's up? x

tammy 👧🏻
I'm down for whatever stupid
idea you have soph

bails 🧚‍♀️
I've got no plans x

jd 🤩
yea I'm free soph

ruds 🫶🏼
I'm not busy, what you scheming
baker?

south ✌️
what's up sophie

drewseph 😎
whatever we're doing I'm in

soph 👼
wanna go to the beach? x

ruds 🫶🏼
YESSSSSS

south ✌️
cast beach day!

bails 🧚‍♀️
soph you're a genius babes x

tammy 👧🏻
IM INNNNNN

drewseph 😎
fuck yeah

mads 💐
can't wait! x

jd 🤩
gonna be the best day ever

soph 👼
okay! meet you all at outside the hotel at
10am! BRING SNACKSSSSS! x

- - - - - - - - - - - -

the next day I woke up at about 8:30, checked my phone and scrolled through tiktok for a bit. after about 30 mins of checking my socials and catching up on messages, I got up and made my way to the bathroom. I had just finished brushing my teeth when I heard a knock on my hotel room door, when I opened the door, I was greeted by rudy. he was looking FINE in a white vest with baby blue swimming trunks and a baby blue shirt over the top (unbuttoned obviously) "hey baker" he said, with a smirk on his face, "what you doing here pankow?" I asked, stepping out the way so he could come in. "well, I was ready and bored so I thought id come and see my favourite girl" he replied, "I'm your favourite girl?" I asked, "of course soph" he replied. Rudy chilled on the sofa watching tv whilst I finished getting ready. I put my hair up in a claw clip and popped on a baby blue bikini to match rudy. I threw some denim shorts over my bikini bottoms, put on some light makeup, mascara, lipgloss, concealer and went to pack my bag.