I don't think she was fainting from fear...

Izuku

"Rise and shine you fucking extra."

A thick gravelly voice fills my ears. "Mm...five more minutes..." I blink the fog from my eyes and I see a pair of ruby red orbs staring cockily at me. "Oh...mm...hey Kacchan." I roll over to my side and snuggle back into bed. I hear a little chuckle and I sigh. "Kacchan I'm tryna slee- KACCHAN?!" I bolt out of bed and my eyes widen.

"Midoriya..." Todoroki groans. "I'm tryna sleep. Could you dream about Bakugo a little quieter?" My best friend tosses himself to face me and coughs out a puff of cool air when he sees Bakugo standing in our room. "Holy fuck I thought you were having some erotic dream or something I didn't think he'd be standing in the room."

I choose to ignore Todoroki's choice of words and Bakugo's reddening face and turn to the almost tomato colored boy.

"How...why..."

"That purple pedo forgot to give Icy Hot some really important chip or some dumb shit like that. That fucking dumb ass tw-" I cut Bakugo off before he says something that could get him cancelled.

"So you've come to save us?"

"Yeah, I mean if you wanna put it that way it makes you sound like you bastards are some type of sissy or something." Bakugo says this quite confidently. Like he wants us to say we need to be saved. "Our teacher is coming in after me but if I get you two home before than I will truly be the one to have saved the day." He smirks and gets an evil glint in his eyes. "Yeah that sounds like a plan. Lemme call up the other fuckers and get the fuck out of here."

I slowly mull over in my mind what had happened these past 24 hours. Todoroki showed up, now Kacchan.

"Here's the thing Bakugo. We don't need saving." Todoroki states. "We've willingly decided to stay here and help defend this world against those who have entered into it from ours."

Bakugo's eyes glint with a dark type of humor. "They only sent the blood sucker and that deformed fuck up of a brother you have. And it wasn't even on purpose. They couldn't handle their own creations."

I physically tense as I see Todoroki swishing the thought of his brother through his mind. "You're right, he is a fuck up. But he's still my brother."

"Actually I said deformed fuck up. Quote me correctly dumbass."

"Hey maybe we shouldn't-"

"Or what Bakugo. You gonna blast me with your sweat bombs?"

"Guys maybe we should-"

"Oh yeah Icy Hot? You think I can't take you in a fight? Who won the first fight we had? Because if my memory serves me correctly I think I did. I was so close to burning the other half of your pretty boy face if I recall." I saw anger visibly flare up in Todoroki. As in one half of his body was on fire.

"Guys...please maybe we can-"

I couldn't finish my sentence before Todoroki started to lunge for Bakugo. Who had an mini explosion locked and loaded to go. And that meant I would have to get in between the two of them.

It seemed to all go in slow motion because right as the three of us almost collided our door was swung opened by an overly tired raven haired girl.

That caused enough of a distraction for Bakugo and Todoroki to turn and calm down.

Marinette was so startled she became overly energized and started to hyperventilate.

"Oh shit. I think we scared her." Todoroki mumbles.

"Well no shit, Sherlock of course we did." Katsuki replies.

"Ah fuck um...Marinette I know this is probably like really um...shocking...uh...to see this really angry guy who is half exploding but this is Kaccha-"

"I think I'm gonna-" Marinette stumbles around on her feet for a second and then finally falls and faints on the ground.

"Is she a villain?" Bakugo asks. "Because I sorta walked through her room to get into here."

"No she's actually a hero. In this world they have these little things that give them powers- it's hard to explain. I'll have to do it later. Or she will if she wakes up." I go over and tap the girl who I felt myself slowly falling for even harder.

"Marinette?"

She groans and looks up at us and then faints again.

"Maybe she got overwhelmed by the immense amount of sex appeal in the room?" Todoroki jokes.

I sigh and stand up, carrying Marinette over my shoulder. "Well considering she's been in scarier situations from this, I don't think she was fainting from fear."

Yay yay yay I was able to update yay yay yay. I woke up and I have like over 2k reads and I told my mom and shes like "yOu KiDs aNd yOuR sOciAl mEdiA." *insert crying in spansih noises here* and i was like "mom its a fanfiction" and she was like "it better not be those spicy ones you used to write" and gave me this look yk the mom look and I was like mom no its not..." (thats saved for when people want it :)  anyways i just wanted to thank you guys for stciking with me this far and hope you enjoy the next chapter.

I also wanted to say I wrote a Spy x Family fanfic when the show first came out and I will slowly be releasing that fanfic as well since my school work has lightened.

But anyways thanks again *insert more sobbing noises*