Destruction

POV

"You really think those two knuckle heads are capable of completing our mission?" I look at the man standing in front of me. And I get somewhat of a superiority complex.

"Do you think you could do any better?" I tap my fingers against the table, slowly and rhythmically.

Tap tap. Tap tap. Tap tap.

"If I'm being honest I don't doubt my abilities. Im I only saying this because I believe it with the entirety of my heart."

I hmm in recognition and slowly get up. "So you think if I send you to the other world than you would be able to accomplish all of the tasks I have for you?"

"Yes."

"And you think you'll be able to last? Because best believe those heroes will have targets in every single villains back. Including yours."

"I'm not scared of a trio of teenage boys."

"Hm. I would at least be wary if I were you. Arrogance only gets you killed. And your blood would be all over that green haired boys hands."

I walk around the table and reach out to the man that is standing in front of me. I notice the slight flinch as my hand draw nears to him.

"Funny. You seem to be scared of me...but not someone who is purposefully hunting you down?"

I wait for no response because I know one is not coming.

"Well then." I sigh and look out into the city. A bunch of people walking around without a care in the world. With no fear of anything. "Find him. The ruler of their world. The one that instills fear in the hearts of all the citizens. Befriend him. I bet your wonderful at that."

"I don't appreciate the sarcasm. You know I am capable-"

"Uh uh uh. I would watch the tone you use with me. You seem to be forgetting who I am exactly."

"Yes. I'm sorry."

"Thats better."

I walk over to the portal that we have set up. I look at the skeleton of the man who made it all possible.

"What a shame. We quite literally sucked the life out of him huh? Sorry buddy." I cackle and flip on the switch.

"Right now sir?"

"Yes dumbass. When else would I send you?"

I look into the portal and I see the haze of a busy city. Cafes and berets.

"I've always wanted to go to Paris." I muse. "I guess now it's your turn though."

I push my colleague into portal and quickly flip off the switch. I go back to wait for a response from either of the two knuckle heads or the one I had just pushed into an alternate world.

I him in delight as I slowly watch the receiver beep and flash red.

"He made it...hm...let's see how he does now."

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Bakugo

"You can't be serious!" All Might roars from the other end of the room.

Deku, Icy Hot and I stand shoulder to shoulder in front of the ex number one hero.

"All Might we have to do this."

Aizawa stayed quiet next to the blonde man. I have a feeling the depressed lump of a hero agreed.

"Send us there with a team of people. We can find them and best them." Deku insists.

"My boy, I have no doubt in the capabilities you have. My problem is that people need you here as well! What if you had someone gotten stuck in the alternate world?"

"That won't happen. We'll make sure if it." Todoroki jumps in. "We didn't get stuck there in the first place. Besides we have to bring Marinette home."

"We're strong enough to take on all those fuckers. We can do this. We did it before. At least those two did." I motion at Deku and Todoroki and a flash of recognition comes in All Mights eyes.

"How do you know?"

"I have my ways. You know I have a history of putting two and two together." I stare All Might in the eyes and it seems that he feels confrontational today because he rebuts back.

"Midoriya gave you a head start on that one." He blurts. I can see the immediate regret in his face.

Aizawa and Todoroki look between All Might, Deku and I.

"I see we're missing something..." Aizawa says. "What is it?"

All Might swallows. "Nothing..."

Todoroki raises a brow. "It has to do with your quirk doesn't it?" He asks.

Deku stands there sweating profusely. "Shoto...it's nothing really...I think..."

"Yes it does." All Might says quietly.

"A...All Might your not..."

"He's you best friend, my boy. I feel it's only fair. Because then maybe it will help you fight better together. That's how partners work."

Deku and Todoroki look at each other and I see something passes through their gazes. I'm guessing this wasn't the first time they were told that.

"Only if your comfortable Deku. But it's true...we only got closer..." I say.

"What about Mr. Aizawa?"

Aizawa raises his brows. "Oh I've been wondering about your quirk for a minute now too...especially since Bakugo says up until the entrance exam you didnt have it..."

Deku swallows. He shoots ine last glance at his mentor and All Might nods.

"My...quirk...it was gifted to me."

Aizawa scrunches his brow.

"By All Might."

A small silence ensues and Aizawa nods.

"It makes sense. You have all the capabilities All Might has but it seems like now you might even more."

"He is able to pick up on quirks from previous One for All holders." All Might says.

"Now it makes so much more sense. I'll be able to adjust classes to fit you now."

I look over at Deku and look past and see Todoroki with his mouth gaping open.

"Uh...you okay son?" All Might asks.

Todoroki nods. "Thank God because I was trying to figure out how he looked like Inko but not you. It made my brain hurt." Todoroki shakes his head. "Sorry but it kinda grossed me out to think you had gotten down and dirty and did the deed with Ms. Midoriya. It didn't seem right."

All Might looks up at the ceiling. "I'm just going to ignore that."

"Back to the original conversation now that I e had to release my deepest secret." Deku says sarcastically. "We need to return to Paris. As soon as possible because...I have a feelint Toga and Dabi aren't working alone anymore."

"They never were they had stain." I retort.

"Yes but now they have a power wielding cat as well."

"How do you know that?" All four of us ask.

Deku sighs. "That day we were walking back from lunch. And Adrien had said he was talking to a friend. I...I could have sworn I smelled a super metallically smell. And a little burnt too. And...there was this pair walking. One had a hoodie all the way up but there were what seemed to be cigarette burns on the sleeves and the girl had red on the edge of her collar. I am willing to bet money that those two were Toga and Dabi. Talking to Adrien. I only am convinced of this theory from the way Adrien was acting the rest of the day. I could have sworn he seemed even more hateful..."

Aizawa sighed. "If youre right than...than what exactly is the power of this black cat?"

Deku sighs.

"The power of destruction."