Chapter 2: Meeting a Wizard and General (Revised)

Last we left off was when the Bullheads were on their way to Beacon so let's check out what happens when they land.

Timeskip.

Jaune POV

The 2 Bullheads land and all the students, soldiers and Glynda exit the Bullheads.

Glynda: Ok students... and soldiers who's in charge here?

I walked up to Glynda surprising everyone a little except for the soldiers.

Me: I am, Professor Goodwitch.

Glynda: Well, I must admit that is a little surprising, but considering you were the leader of JNPR I'm not entirely surprised.

Me: Let's head to Ozpin's office and assess the situation.

Glynda: I've already informed Ozpin of your arrival. He's expecting us right now.

Me: Alright then, give me a minute.

I turned the marines and 141.

Me: MEN!

The soldiers and students turned to me wondering their next order I assume.

Me: We are going to the headmaster's office of this place, when we arrive, I want marines on guard. I also want 141 with me inside.

Marines: Yes sir!

I turned around shouting at them to move out.

Timeskip.

3rd POV

Task Force 141 and Goodwitch entered Ozpin's office, while below the marines stood guard.

Ozpin: Mr. Arc it's nice to see you again.

Jaune: Please call me Captain Price, Mr. Arc sounds weird after so many years.

Ozpin: As you wish Captain.

Jaune: Thank you. Now why did you call me here?

Ozpin: I want so information on what happened to you.

Jaune: I assume you know about the portal part?

Ozpin: Correct.

Glynda: Wait a minute? A portal?

Jaune: Yes, that's how I went missing. A commander who was KIA was sent here and built it for me to become who I am right now.

Glynda: I guess that makes sense.

Jaune: Now, for my story.

As Jaune explains what happened, Glynda eyes Ghost who was playing around with a butterfly knife doing some tricks.

Soap: Aye don't mess up on that LT.

Ghost: I never mess up. *Finished the trick*

Roach: Sure. Not like you fucking butted your rifle into my head the other day.