Chapter 18: Battle for Beacon

Saturday.

Beacon Academy, Beacon Courtyard. 

Time: 2000.

Algar: Move! Move! Clear out the courtyard!

*BANG* *BANG* *BANG*

The Special Forces were all spread out all across the courtyard taking cover behind debris and anything they could find. Pillars, benches, downed trees, or just ducked down in blown holes. Firing at any WF member in their sights. The Battle of Beacon has lasted for hours as more Faunus arrived but were cut down by bombing runs and air support.

MOB - Newly Named MOB Valkyrie

Randy: You have 18, Sheila.

Coco: Hit me.

Velvet: Oh geez.

Since all of the students were stuck in the MOB and not allowed to leave until the battle was over, the marines and soldiers tried to entertain them, by giving and showing some games from earth. 

CFVY was playing Blackjack since that was the most basic game the marines and soldiers could teach them at the time.

Randy drew out one card to reveal 3 of Diamonds.

Coco: Haha! 21!

Randy: And we have a winner! Who's next?

Yatsu: I guess me.

Meanwhile Los Vaqueros, more specifically Luis and Michael were teaching RWBY some video games from earth.

Ruby: I got you now!

Yang: Oh no you don't!

Luis and Michael were watching behind the two girls.

Luis: They're pretty close.

Michael: Well, they're rookies who are button mashing a bit.

Ruby and Yang were playing Super Smash Bros Ultimate since Luis had his switch.

Ruby was playing as Samus since she thought she looked cool, while Yang was playing as Captain Falcon since he seemed relatable to her.

Announcer: GAME!

Yang: Haha!

Yang threw one of the controllers in the air which landed in Luis's hands.

Ruby: Nooooooo!!!! 

Announcer: Winner! Captain Falcon!

Ruby in the meanwhile dropped the controller.

Yang: I am the best at this game!

*Clunk*

Yang: Huh?

Luis: Pick it up.

Yang: W-what...

Luis lightly kicked the controller closer.

Luis: Pick. It. Up.

Beacon Courtyard.

WFG 1: Who are these monsters!?

WFG 2: Retreat! Re-

*BANG*

The grunt fellow to the ground with a hole in their head. Far in the distance laid down inside a downed tree which still had a bunch of leaves, contained one of the best 2nd Battalion snipers there. A Lucas Dawson laying down.

Lucas: And that marks number 38.

Lucas who had only went through a single magazine kept up his work.

Algar: Jesus Christ, there's to many at the front!