Chapter 14: Glenn Breach, a call

Wednesday.

Beacon Academy, [Classified]

Time: 2200

Cinder was seen completely restrained in a straitjacket and tied down in a chair, while Yoru and Rodger guarded the doors.

Cinder: Let me go!

Yoru: No, and don't try to use those powers.

Rodger: You'll end up dead if you do.

Cinder: Why you!

The door the opened up to reveal Jaune still in his suit carrying a file.

Jaune: Afternoon Ms. *Looks inside the folder* Fall.

Cinder: Why am I here!?

Jaune: Don't play dumb, you know exactly why.

Cinder: Please indulge me.

Jaune: Breaking and entering, and with some Atlas scientists we found some... interesting information on your scroll.

Cinder's eyes went wide realizing the situation they were in.

Jaune: On behalf of Atlas and Vale, you are under arrest for breaking and entering, conspiracy, and an attempt to destroy Beacon.

Cinder was now internally panicking realizing most if not all of the information she knew were now in enemy hands.

Jaune: Now currently Emerald Sustrai, Mercury Black, and Neopolitan... Did I read that right?

Jaune looked back down at the file reading it again while Yoru and Rodger looked confused at the name.

Jaune: Yeah... Neopolitan are currently being detained as we speak.

Cinder: Now wait a minute!

Jaune: Somebody take her away, we have a mission to do, Mt. Glenn isn't going to clear itself.

Rodger then walked up to Cinder grabbing her by the arms.

Yoru: I'll be on your six, let's move.

Rodger nodded and proceeded to scuffle Cinder out the room with Yoru and Jaune behind.

Jaune: If she tries to use any of those weird powers, you have permission to kill.

Yoru/Rodger: Yes sir.

Cinder in the meanwhile looked distraught at the fact she was now in custody and her plans were now practically public, and if she tried to escape, she was 99% going to die.

Timeskip.

Mt. Glenn, Atlas Cargo Ship.

Time: 0600

An M1A2 Abrams was seen rolling out the cargo ship followed by 141, the Ace-Ops, and Bravo Team.

Clover: So, we're clearing Mt. Glenn?

Jaune: Affirmative, Ozpin informed me that there's a ton of Grimm and an underground city we need to clear.

Clover: Alright, why are we clearing here again?

Ghost: So, Cinder girl was working with the Fang, apparently, they have a train here with explosives rigged to blow at the wall.

Clover: That's not good.

Ghost: That's why Ozpin tasked Blackwater to safeguard the wall until the mission is done.

Vine: Blackwater?

Gaz: We'll explain later.

Jaune then get Gaz off

Jaune: Cut the chatter and get yourself situated first; we can't have any issues going wrong.