Chapter 16: Operation, Jacob's new friend

Friday

Beacon Academy, Ozpin's office.

Time: 1200

Ozpin: Afternoon gentlemen.

Ironwood: Let us start this meeting now.

Laswell: With the information that Ozpin has given us about this Salem, I have determined that is it possible to kill her or at least stop her.

Ozpin: Wait really?

Laswell: Problem would be that we need contact from Earth more specifically the U.S, which at this time is not possible.

Ironwood: Because of this, Ozpin and I have decided to use the Relics of Creation and Knowledge.

Roach: How would that help?

Ozpin: If we ask the Relic of Knowledge if there is another world called earth.

Laswell: And with doing so, we can ask the Relic of Creation to make a portal to earth.

Jaune: Smart plan, so how does getting in contact with the U.S help?

Ironwood: These things you call nukes.

With that answer 141 went silent until Jaune shouted.

Jaune: Are you crazy Laswell!?

Laswell: Listen John, I had another question for the Relic of Knowledge, and it was how much Salem can regenerate. If it says something along the lines of needing at least a cell to be intact, we can use a nuke to erase all of her entirely.

Ghost: And if it doesn't?

Laswell: Find a way to temporarily stop her, and when possible, launch her into space.

Soap: That could work.

Ozpin: In the meantime, while we gather the Relics, enjoy your time in the festival.

Jaune: Thank you Ozpin.

Ozpin: Of course, this meeting is now dismissed.

Timeskip.

The Xiao-Long/Rose family was in Vale exploring the festival.

(A/N) Should I refer to Yang as a Rose to make it easier, or no? But for now, I'll just refer to it as Xiao-Long/Rose.

Yang: This is nice.

Ruby in the meanwhile was practically bouncing up and down.

Ruby: Come on! I bet they sell cookies somewhere!

Behind the 2 sisters walked Jacob in some casual clothing, but with his weapons on him in case and his radio, while Summer who was chuckling a bit was with him.

Summer: Slow down Ruby.

Ruby: Aw... fine...

Jacob: You guys have some fun; I'm going to get a view of Vale to relax.

Summer: Are you sure baby?

Jacob: Don't worry, I have my guns on me.

Summer: Alright then Jacob, have a nice time.

Jacob: You too.

Jacob started to walk in the opposite direction of his family towards a nice-looking hill he saw to relax on.

Timeskip.

Jacob POV

I sat down on the hill admiring the beautiful view of Vale during the festival, colorful lights and decorations spread across the city.