Chapter 19: Operation Luna Storm

Monday.

Joint Base Lewis-McChord, Washington State.

Briefing Room.

Time: 0900 Hours.

Michael: As you all are aware, we are facing a technical immortal being, and the grandmother of Captain Price.

Jaune looked down a bit.

Michael then pulled out the map Jaune gave him and pointed out the Dragon Continent.

Michael: Right here is the enemy, stationed inside the now named Evernight Castle. 

The slide then changed.

Michael: This is the now named Salem Arc, though not officially a part of the family, she was the mother of the founder.

The slide changed once again.

Michael: Surveillance has shown the AO is filled with these Grimm, with 3 confirmed enemy elements inside Evernight Castle.

The slide then showed 3 pictures.

Michael: First is Doctor Arthur Watts. Second is Hazel Rainart. And lastly is Tyrian Callows.

The slides then showed the crimes, with Laswell stepping up.

Laswell: Arthur Watts though not many crimes found, consist of, hacking government property, accessory to murder, and terrorism.

Laswell: Hazel Rainart is only being found of terrorism.

Laswell then pointed to Tyrian's crimes before sighing.

Laswell: Tyrian Callows is being found guilty on the crimes of murder, assault, kidnapping, and terrorism.

Michael: With that being said, The Joint-Command has agreed and worked with TOC to create a plan to finish this fight.

The slide then changed to multiple teams and vehicles.

Michael: Task Force 141, Alpha, Bravo, Sierra, and Golf Team are to approach the continent by ACV (Amphibious Combat Vehicle). Once landed the vehicles are to drive towards the castle while air support takes out any Grimm in the way.

Michael: Note that only Sierra-1's are to respond while the rest of Sierra Company is to stay back with Mexican Special Forces in case of any other attack by Grimm as the battle begins.

Michael: If escape with the ACV's is impossible, Foxtrot-1, and Foxtrot-2 are tasked for quick evac.

Michael: Foxtrot-1 will be tasked in a CH-47D Chinook while Foxtrot-2 is assigned to the Sikorsky UH-60 Black Hawk.

Laswell: Air support will be bringing in heavy hardware with an AC-130 gunship, F-35's and A-10's.

Golf 1-1: Sir, question.

Michael: Go ahead.

Golf 1-1: Why is around 40 of us are being sent? We can kill anything with a few shots.

Michael: With how big the castle was spotted in surveillance; we need men checking and clearing to maximize time.

Golf 1-1: Understood.

Laswell: You have approved authority to eliminate all hostiles.

Michael: Good luck men, don't die out there.

Timeskip.

Time: 1200 Hours.

4 ACVs were seen in the water practically skipping across the waves.

Jaune: Bravo-6 to all stations, we are approaching the AO now.

All of a sudden, the vehicles were practically launched in the air before driving across the rough terrain.