chapter nine : bliss

AN: It was bound to happen lol.

Harry and I had finished cleaning up downstairs, and there was a rush to our movements. We kept playfully touching each other as we did. Slipping small kisses as we tucked away the extra candy and other goodies. The walk up the stairs was brisk, laughing and pushing each other into the hallway walls, exchanging playful kisses.

We walked into Harry's room and suddenly there was a stillness around us, the anticipation filling the space. He walked up behind me and reached over, slipping my cardigan off my shoulders.

He took it completely off, kissing my left shoulder softly. I peeked over at him and he smiled small, turning me around softly.

"We take this at your speed, okay?" He whispered and I nodded. I slipped my hand under his shirt softly, my fingers running up and down his stomach.

He leaned down and kissed me, slowly. He took his time with it, his teeth catching my bottom lip softly only for his lips to meet it again to soothe the sting. I pushed his shirt up, slipping it over his head, it brushed past our lips breaking them apart for the smallest second.

I let my lips break from his to find his chest, kisses trailing over it. I felt tiny goose bumps develop on him, and I smiled, biting down softly and he chuckled.

I peeked up at him, slipping my tank over my head. He let his hands meet my bare waist, and I inhaled sharply from his touch. From the way his fingers curled into my skin, claiming it as his own.

"You're a dream, Madeline Craig." He whispered, causing me to blush. I wrapped my arms around his neck, kissing him again. He walked us back carefully until my knees met the edge of the bed. He reached down between us, his fingers swiftly undoing the button of my pants. He pushed them off me gently, before sitting me down on the bed. He slipped them off the rest of the way, as he lowered himself down to his knees.

He lifted my left leg so my foot rested on his shoulder, he began placing small kisses up my leg, small bites a he went, up my inner thigh. His hands exploring my thighs and hips as he did. I leaned my body back onto my elbows, his lips grazing softly over my middle as I did, my legs wanting to squeeze together but he held them strongly in place.

"I need to know this is okay, Madeline." He said softly as he placed a kiss on my sensitive spot over my underwear.

"It's okay." I said, my voice shaky from the need to be touched. It had been a longer while than I was willing to admit. Sex was hard for me since Eric. It rarely was something I felt comfortable doing, but did it simply for the feel of being close to someone.

With Harry, I wanted it. Still terrified, but in need to know what his touch felt like.

He sat up on his knees, slipping my underwear off me, and I moved my legs to help them off. He moved his lips back down my inner thighs, the tip of his tongue grazing along my skin as he did.

I held myself up on my elbows as his tongue found my middle, moving along my opening and ended on my sensitive nerves, then back down. He found his way back to my clit, his tongue rolling in circles on it, sucking on it in between in different pressures. My eyes fell on his, and he smirked as his hands gripped hard into my thighs, his cold rings creating an additional sensation to the million I was feeling now.

His tongue back down my opening, slipping inside me. He moved it in and out of me, curving it along my walls, his thumb moving onto my clit, circling my nerve ends as he did.

"Oh god..." I moaned, my hands curling the comforter in my palms, my head falling back at how good it felt.

He pushed my hips higher, his tongue still moving in me, making me lay flat on the bed, my moans rolling off my tongue, my fingers moving to wrap in his hair. He moved his tongue back up to my clit, moving on it in a manner that made my toes curl, his hands moving up and palming over my breast, my nipples hardening against his touch.