10:00PM

AN: Thank you for letting me tell this story. ❤️

I could feel the warmth of the sun on my skin, fresh air filling my nostrils as I took a deep breath. I opened my eyes, turning my head to my right, past the yellow daises that surrounded me was Harry playing with Rosie. I couldn't help the smile that spread on my face. Her giggle seemed to travel with the wind, her cheeks so rosey, completely enamored by Harry and whatever he was saying to her.

In that moment, he peeked up at me, his green eyes, so beautiful in the sunlight. I bit my lip, as he said something to Rosie, causing her to turn and look at me.

"Momma!" She cried out, "Come on! Come here!"

I took a deep breath, pushing off the ground and standing up. I cleaned off the back of my dress, running my fingers through my hair as I made my way over to them. As I approached, Harry pulled me to him, pressing a kiss into my temple.

"Have I told you how beautiful you look today?" He said, his nose rubbing softly against mine.

"No, you haven't, but I can forgive you." I teased and he chuckled, rolling his eyes.

"He told me momma! Told me I have the most beautifulist of the beautiful mommas." Rosie smiled, walking over and hugging my leg.

"Did he now? All of that?" I smiled at Rosie, glancing a bit at Harry.

"I did, right before I declared Rosie the princess of all the land though." Harry said matter of factly, his eyebrows raised causing Rosie to giggle.

"Mhm, and you the queen momma. But, Harry isn't the king." She said, pretending to give me scared eyes.

"Oh no...what is he Posie?" I said, slowly letting go of Harry, playing along with Rosie's game.

"Harry is a dragon, we have to run momma! We have to get away from him." She giggled, my eyes widening.

"Oh no! We have to run up and over that hill Rosie! I heard dragons hate it there!" I exclaimed and she nodded.

"Harry, I heard dragons count to ten before running!" She said and he chuckled nodding.

"Okay, but you better start running! I'm a fast counter." He wiggled his eyebrows, making Rosie and I look at each other.

"Go!" We both said, breaking into a sprint up the daisy covered hill.

"One!" We heard Harry say, Rosie's giggles filling the air, lacing with my own laughter.

"Two!" I peeked back at Rosie, who waved her little hand, signaling me to keep moving forward.

"I can keep up momma! Go, go!" She called out and I kept running, making sure to keep my strides small enough to keep her close.

"Three!" He said, as we were half way up the hill, my hands reaching down, pulling at the daisies as I went.

"Collect daisies Posie! We can make a bouquet later." I called back at her.

"Okay momma!" She said, her voice in my mind sounded further than before, but I knew it was the wind blowing in my ears

"Four!" Harry's voice echoed, sounding distant.

I felt tired as I made my way up the hill, my chest starting to feel heavy. I figured I could maybe slow down to walk, at least until Rosie caught up.

"Five..." Harry's voice said faintly, as I slowed to a walk, placing my hands on the back of my head to open up my lungs and let me breath.

"Six..." Harry's voice said, the furthest I had heard it this entire time. I peeked over my shoulder, checking on where Rosie was, but she was no longer behind me.