T W O

After she freshened up, Zara went out into the bustling streets of Seoul, out on a mission to get her hair dyed. She found a quiet, out-of-the-way hair salon that looked promising, so with a deep breath and high hopes, she entered the shop.

The shop was spunky with brightly colored walls and interesting paintings, but it was very empty- except for a young man around her age sitting in the corner. A little lost, she tapped his shoulder, and was met with a warm smile. Her face turned red as she opened her mouth to speak. "U-um, excuse me, do you know where the owner is?" Zara stuttered.

The attractive guy replied in an astoundingly deep (and Aussie-accented) voice, "The owner isn't here today, but I'm replacing him. My name is Fe- uh, Yongbok. So, what can I do for you today?"

"Thank you Yongbok. I'm Zara. Um... I was looking to dye my hair lavender with blond highlights. Is that possible?" Zara asked.

"Of course! To be honest- that's my favorite color combination!" Yongbok added with a wink and another smile that made her melt.

Calm down Zara. You barely know this guy! Zara thought, flustered. She sat down on the salon chair that Felix led her to and laid her head back onto the washing bowl. Felix began washing her hair, and that's when she noticed his beautiful freckles- they reminded her of stars in a clear night sky.

Can this guy get any more perfect? Zara thought dreamily, and before she knew it, her hair was done. It was breathtakingly beautiful; her naturally brown hair was a soft shade of lavender with some blonde highlights.

"Wow- I... I don't know what to say," she said, looking Yongbok in the eye. "Thank you so much!"

"It was my job, Zara, no need to thank me," he replied, his soothing voice washing over her. "I must say, you were fun to talk to. I do hope we meet again sometime."