T H I R T E E N

** This chapter has inappropriate scenes, so minors and sensitive people can skip those parts. Don't worry, the scene(s) won't affect the story **

Zara flopped onto the bed, allowing herself to sink into the huge mattress, and her mind wandered to her... 'boyfriend'? Are we even dating? Or was it just a prank...? Full of stress, Zara's eyelids started getting heavy, and she disappeared into the world of dreams.

Her eyes fluttered open at the sound of the door opening. Oh... the 'Kids' must be home... Must be home... MUST BE HOME?? Wait no, I'm not ready for this. They can't see me in this state!

** AFTER THIS, IT MIGHT GET A LITTLE INAPPROPRIATE. MINORS AND SENSITIVE PEOPLE, SKIP TO THE NEXT SIGN**

Zara threw on any random clothes she found, rushed to the bathroom, brushed her hair and put on her makeup. Before she left the room, she just checked what she was wearing. WAIT WHAT? WHY DID I HAVE TO PICK THESE CLOTHES OUT OF ALL THE ONES I HAVE??? She was wearing a tight, off shoulder crop top and a miniskirt.

"Zara noona?" A familiar voice from outside asked softly.

Ahhh there's no time! What should I do? I can't get changed, they are waiting! I should just go... Zara took a deep breath and opened the door. "Hey-" Zara muttered, but immediately stopped in shock. "H-huh! What's the meaning of this?" She could see all the members blushing (eek! I knew i should have just changed) but that was not why she was surprised

** Minors and sensitive people can continue reading from here**

"Yongbok? Chris? Sam? Sky? Bob? Peter? Rhino? Lewis? You guys are the famous Stray Kids?" Zara stuttered. Chris put a hand on Zara's shoulder making her flinch, so after taking his hand back, and apologizing with a red face, he explained that they had hid their identity from her because they were scared she was a saesang (So that was what Chris was talking about earlier!), but when they found out she was their manager they realized they were wrong.

Bob interrupted, "Did you know my name isn't actually 'Bob'? That's my English name. All of our names are actually not our real names." Zara's jaw dropped, and all the members laughed.

"Hey!" She exclaimed. "That was so mean!" The boys couldn't stop laughing; they hadn't met someone who wasn't famous for a long time. "Can you at least introduce yourselves to me now?"

Yongbok grinned at her and introduced them all to her as he pointed them out. "Chan, Lee Know (or Minho), Changbin, Han (or Jisung, whichever you prefer), Seungmin, I.N (or Jeongin), Hyunjin, and of course, me." Zara waited a beat before he finished, "Felix. That's me."

Alr people don't kill me ik the 'inappropriate' part isn't that inappropriate, but sheltered kids 🤷‍♀️