F O U R T E E N

Zara grinned at them. "I'd say it's nice to meet you all, but I already know you, so..."

Jeongin jumped forward and patted her on the back. "I'm happy you're our manager, noona—"

Zara interrupted him. "Please don't call me 'noona'. I'm definitely younger than all of you." Upon seeing Jeongin's pouting face, she added, "Except you, Jeongin." His face brightened immediately. 'So, since I'm younger than all- I mean most of you, and I'm not exactly the most fluent Korean, uh, it would be great if you guys told me beforehand what honorifics to use.. And uh, Jeongin, please don't call me noona. It makes me feel old' said Zara 'But noona... you are old' said that little brat with a small smirk on his face. Zara started to speak but Lee know interrupted, winking to the members "Don't be so mean to our noona here".

The members chuckled at this, while the ever-so dramatic llama Hyunjin jumped to his new manager's rescue. 'Dont worry, jagi, I will slay these beasts and save you from their monstrous claws!", and Felix, thoroughly enjoying this little play started clapping while Hyunjin carried a red-faced Zara, bridal-style, and dumps her on her bed. 'So, how'd you like your room?" her self-proclaimed 'hero' asked, expectantly. 'Oh yeah, I love it so much! You should became an interior designer once you retire!"

ok im sorry this ch was kinda short, but ch 13 was pretty long saur 🤷‍♀️