T E N

It would be a lie if Zara said she was not nervous. Her job as the music writer of Itzy, supposedly starting the next week, had been abruptly changed to a manager of a boy group called "Stray Kids". Who even is that? I've never heard of them... Zara thought. And even worse, she would have to live with them.

At least I have a job... thought Zara. And maybe, these men won't be so bad...

Zara started packing her bags, and she was careful with what she packed. She didn't want any of the Stray Kids members stumbling on anything... embarrassing. Just as she finished packing, her doorbell rang. It was her boyfriend, Jun Seo.

"I-uh... hi" stammered Zara awkwardly. Jun Seo raised an eyebrow as he looked at her pajamas. "Up for a date, mon amour?" he said, his hand extended.

After agreeing, Zara closed her door to change, but was met with a dilemma. She didn't want to look like she was trying too hard, but she also didn't want to look like a dumpster. After many excruciating minutes she spent shuffling through her closet, she finally settled on a short lavender dress and a yellow cardigan.

She left her wavy hair down and wore small circular earrings along with a few friendship bracelets from her friends back in France. Her white side bag and cute slippers tied everything off, leaving her feeling confident with the way she looked. It was cute and casual, giving beachy vibes. I love it.

She opened her door, but was surprised to not find Jun Seo anywhere. Confused, Zara walked down the hallway, and all of a sudden, she felt two hands on her hips. Turning around, she saw, it was Jun Seo. "You SCARED me... I thought you were some creep" Zara said as she sighed, slapping her boyfriend's hand away. She knew it was supposed to feel good... to be touched like this... but it just grossed her out. Was something wrong with her?

Jun Seo's hand snaked into Zara's, but she immediately pulled away, looking at the floor. They walked awkwardly out of the hotel and into a bar. "So... um Zara you don't mind if I bring some friends, right?" Jun Seo asked. "Yeah.. it's okay.." Zara muttered. Do men always bring friends on their first date? thought Zara I guess there are a lot of things I don't know...

The doorbell jingled, and a pretty girl walked in. "Hana! Over here" Jun Seo shouted, and the pretty girl came our way. The girl (Hana, was her name?) gave me a nasty look, and then immediately turned to my boyfriend. "Who's... she? " she asked, looking at me pointedly.

What?