N I N E

Zara had a pretty good time at the restaurant, considering that Yongbok was a guy she had just met. Yongbok was genuinely a really sweet guy.

"So, Zara, you don't look korean... are you, perhaps, a foreigner?" Yongbok enquired. "Um.. yeah. I'm actually from France. I got a job offer at JYP." Zara replied "Oh.. so you'll be working with Sam's sister... I mean... uh... nevermind." Yongbok stuttered "But I'm from Australia, you know"

"No wonder! I was wondering how your english was so good! So um... how was it like coming to Korea... did you miss your parents...?" Zara said, her voice trailing away. She was fighting back tears, because she really missed her aunt and uncle. They were like parents to her.

Yongbok, noticing that Zara was feeling down, gave her a hug. Zara, surprised by this sudden act of kindness, blushed. "I know it feels like Korea is a big, scary place, but you'll soon find out how amazing it is. When I first came here, I was lucky to have some friends with me. And now, you have us. So don't worry" Yongbok comforted Zara, patting her head. Zara looked up, her face really close to Yongbok, and then immediately lowered it. 'Thanks... I really needed to hear that." muttered Zara, wishing Yongbok would never pull away.

But he did, eventually - to Zara's disappointment - and smiled at her. Just then, Yongbok's phone rang, and as he picked it up, Zara saw the caller's name - JYP.. Why does that sound familiar? wondered Zara Nevermind, it's not my business... She was cut off from her thoughts as Yongbok said he needed to go, that he was really sorry. "Hope we meet again" he said, as Yongbok let the room with a wink