E I G H T

"Table for two, I assume?" the waiter asked when Zara walked into the building, and she frowned.

"Sorry?"

The waiter shook his head as though remembering something. "My apologies, Miss. I forgot the man you were dining with requested a private seating area. My bad. Follow me, miss," he said, all in one breath, before walking deeper into the restaurant, probably expecting her to follow.

She did follow him, but she was bewildered. The waiter must have confused her with someone else; she definitely wasn't eating with anyone tonight.

"In this room, miss," he said with a bow, opening a door to a lavish room with a decorated table on the inside. There were many open windows (even if she was getting kidnapped, she had a way to escape) and paintings (which looked like they were worth millions of won).

And in the center of it all was a handsome young man with dark eyes, fluffy blonde hair, and freckles spotted across his face.

"Yongbok!" Zara exclaimed, surprised to her new friend in the room. "I- what are you doing here?" The waiter bowed and left the room, leaving Zara and Yongbok alone.

"Hello to you, too," he greeted, his deep voice warming up her cold body. She really shouldn't have worn something so revealing, but considering her company, she didn't really mind. "You look nice," Yongbok complimented, a slight tint of blush on his cheeks.

If he was blushing, though, Zara was a full-blown crimson mess. "Oh- I... thank you," she responded, looking down at her white heels. "But you didn't answer my question- how come you're here?"

Yongbok gave her a small smile as he responded, "You said you wanted to pay me back, and you mentioned you were eating here earlier today, so I thought I'd come eat with you!" Zara unconsciously took a step back and Felix noticed. "I can leave if you want," he hastened to say, looking disappointed as he stepped back quickly.

"No, no," Zara responded quickly, stepping closer to make sure he knew she was okay. "I'm fine, it would be great to eat with you. It's just... this private room and all? It's gonna cost a lot."

Yongbok's disappointed look faded away as he smiled again, making her blush (damn that gorgeous smile!). "Oh, don't worry about that. Since it was my idea for the room to prevent unnecessary questions, I paid for it! You only have to treat me to the food."

He wasn't wrong. If the two of them sat together in the public, people would have assumed that they were dating, and Zara was sure that Jun-Seo wouldn't be happy about that. "Yeah, I guess you're right," she said, smiling. "Sit down then."

Yongbok pulled out a chair for her on the 4-chair table and she sat, blushing as she realized that pulling out a chair was something she had always wanted her boyfriend to do.

Stop it, Zara scolded herself. You have a boyfriend, and it's not Yongbok, okay? Remember that.