S E V E N

Zara snapped out of her imaginary world when her alarm rang at 7:30, and got ready for dinner. She had made a reservation at a famous restaurant, and she was not going there looking like a dumpster. Wearing a dazzling lilac off-shoulder crop top, black leggings, a thin gold chain, a white bag, and pretty flower earrings, her confidence was boosted tremendously. As Zara was leaving the hotel, she ran into Jun-Seo, who seemed to have come off work, so she waved.

He came up to her, looking as handsome as ever, making her heart flutter. "Hey. Got a date tonight?" he asked.

"With myself? Yes," replied Zara with a smile.

"So I'm guessing you have no boyfriend, yes?" Jun-Seo questioned, raising an eyebrow.

"Are you trying to make me feel bad for never dating anyone in my life?" Zara pouted, pretending to cry.

"No, I'm trying to put an end to that. Zara, the moment I met you, I knew you were the one. And I know we don't know each other at all, but I'll change that. So, Zara, will you go out with me?"

"I-.. Isn't this too fast? I mean, you're a good guy, but I barely know you..." Zara stuttered, her eyes wide in shock.

"Zara, I promise, if you go out with me, I'll make sure you will never regret. I will go out of my way for you. I won't pay attention to any other woman. Please go out with me, Zara!" Seo-Jun pleaded, grabbing her wrist as he drew her closer.

"Okay then... jagiya. Now please let me go, I'm gonna be late." Zara declared dramatically.

"See you soon, Zara~" said Jun-Seo a little weirdly, and Zara felt a strange chill go down her spine. It was probably just because of her outfit; it was cold, after all. I shouldn't have worn something so revealing... Zara thought as she called a taxi, her tummy grumbling.