T W E L V E

Zara headed back to the hotel as soon as she finished eating, saying something came up. She quickly changed into pajamas and flopped on her bed. Today was a long day, but tomorrow will be even longer. Not only had her job changed, the date she would start working had also been changed - to tomorrow.

I regret going on that date... if it even was a date. I thought being in a relationship was amazing? What am I doing wrong?" Zara thought as she dozed off to sleep.

Mom! Dad! No! Please don't go, please don't leave me... It's all my fault... Zara woke up with a start. It was just a dream, Zara, just a dream. Shaken, she managed to get to the bathroom, wash her face, brush her teeth, take a shower and get ready for the day. She was going to move in with the boy band 'Stray Kids'. I hope Jun Seo doesn't mind... Zara thought as she pulled on her shoes, checked out of the hotel and called a cab.

'Ding dong' rang out the doorbell as Zara pressed it. No answer. Zara kept on trying, and when she figured out that no one was home, she gave her boss JYP a call. 'Oh, the boys are out. Don't worry, they left the key under the mat. You'll be able to tell which room is your's' JYP said, cutting off the call. Not at home? Oh god no! It's gonna be so awkward when they come back and find me in their house! Whatever... Zara sighed as she opened the door and took off her shoes. She saw a door marked "Manager Noona's room" Noona? They are all older than me... Do I really look that old? But all her bad thoughts and doubts vanished when she saw her gorgeous room. 'Wow... all this, for me?'

The room was stunning. The ceiling, which had been painted a deep blue, was dotted with tiny glow-in-the-dark stars. A neat white desk with a fluffy carpet underneath was perfect for organizing her work, and don't even get me started on the big, queen sized comfy bed that was neatly made. There was even a little bedside table with a cute lamp on it.

The bathroom, covered with baby blue tiles, had a large shower, had a door to a big, spacious cupboard and a dressing table. Zara was elated. On the bed, a small sticky note read "I always wanted to be an interior designer - Hyunjin" This hyunjin guy seems really sweet... I wonder if we will get along...