E L E V E N

With Jun Seo and Hana talking like chatterboxes and Zara trailing behind, it felt like an eternity to her before they reached the restaurant (which by the way, Jun Seo had asked Hana to pick). It was a pretty normal restaurant. Its nothing compared to the restaurant I went to with Yongbok the other day... What are you thinking? Stop comparing people,Zara !Its not Jun Seo's fault he doesn't have as much money as Yongbok! Zara snapped out of her thought as Jun Seo placed the order "We'll have one couples set please, and..." Jun Seo really cares about me... why else would he order a couples set? " What would you like to order, Hana?" I asked out of politeness. "No, no no Zara, Hana and I are ordering the couples set. I was asking you what you wanted to order" Jun Seo quickly said, eyebrows raised in a warning look.

What? But they are not a couple?! He must really be close friends with Hana if he gets a couples set with her... "Um.. I'd like a... tteokbokki?" Is that how you pronounce it? "Okay, so one couples set and one tteokbokki. Any drinks?" "I would like a cok-" Zara started but was interrupted by Hana who declared, eyes narrowed "I dont want anything. Drinks are for ugly girls who are greedy pigs" What? Why does SHE care about what I do? Ugh. But it seems like Jun seo agrees with her, and I dont wanna disappoint him..