Too much to do

Jisung wanted to sleep, he wanted to relax but he couldn't do that. He arrived back to the mansion got straight into his uniform and headed up to Minho.

It had only been a few hours but Minho had been dragging him about like a puppet. The second he had done one thing he had another to do.
Before long it was 9:30 and Jisung was dead on his feet barely able to function.
He stood next to the doorway in Minhos room and watched as he put on a shirt and tie. He was about to head out when Jisung stopped him.
"What is it?" Minho asked irritated.
"Your tie is crooked" Jisung stepped forward and took the tie straightening it up for him. He looked up to see Minho staring at him. Jisung immediately backed away.
"Im sorry if I overstepped" Jisung lowered his head.
"It's alright" Minho said and looked back down at his tie. He then opened the door a left.

Not long after Jisung left and closed the door then headed down back to his room and went straight to sleep. He would do the English assignment during the mornings.
He cursed under his breath. If only he had a partner who would help he would be able to manage it better.
He went to sleep forgetting all his problems for the morning.

Next morning he work up numb. He didn't want to do anything whether it was school or work. He wished all night that everything had been just one big nightmare but wrong.
"Let's go have fun" Jisung clapped his hands all sarcastically and groaned at how he was trying to make it seem better.
He got up and followed his routine.

The next few days were all the same to Jisung. He worked, went to school and worked again. His sleep schedule was all messed up and he was hoping that Minho would let him off work early since he had been out.
4 of the members had gone to a meeting of which the personal servants were not required to because it was only something small. This allowed Jisung to get a good chunk of the English assignment done.
It was quite late when someone burst into his room.
"Jisung you need to get to the front door immediately" Bar said breathing heavily.
"Why what happened" Jisung said shutting his book.
"Not enough time. Hurry up you need to get there as soon as possible" Bar said and ran off.

Jisung ran down the corridors to the front door to see Felix holding onto Minho who was clutching onto him to stay upright. Jisung ran up to them.
"Jisung thank god your here. There was an incident at the meeting and everything went bottoms up. We are all fine but Minho messed up his ankle pretty bad" Felix said and allowed Jisung to get Minhos arm and pass him from Felix to him.
"How bad is it?" Jisung asked Felix.
"It's fine it doesn't hurt I can do this myself" Minho muttered trying to stand and hissing in pain.

"Don't try and be cool Minho" Felix took a bag off his shoulder and gave it to Jisung "here is medicines he must take and he cannot stand up on his foot without help for a few days. You see him trying to do so and give him a smack".

"Felix" Minho got angered at the last point.
"Ignore his bad attitude he's no worse than a cat" Felix teased Minho.

"You" Minho tried to move but the pain restricted him.
"Hah can't get me now" Felix stuck his tongue out and walked off.

Jisung saw Minho did not take his eyes off Felix and slowly began to drag him up the stairs and back to his room.

After they got there Jisung slowly lowered him onto the bed and grabbed a pillow to put on his foot.
He sat down a checked the bag Felix gave him and read the little note inside telling him what to do.
He pulled out an ice pack in a little bag. It was still cold so Jisung rolled up Minhos trouser and laid it onto his ankle.
"HEY, damn that's cold" Minhos head snapped round to Jisung from the window he was looking through.
"It's meant to be cold that's the point of an ice pack" Jisung said too quickly for his brain to think and a bit of sassiness snuck out.

He looked up to see Minho giving him a strange look. His face seemed to change just for a second into a small smile before it was replaced by his emotionless facade.
"You also need to take these painkillers before sleep or whenever you feel the pain is too much" Jisung said while reading the packaging and looked up.
"I don't need the painkillers it's not that bad" Minho said refusing the pill and water Jisung went to offer him.
"Come on you don't need to try and be strong all the time" Jisung said out of nowhere "your allowed to be weak sometimes".

Minho was taken aback by the response. No one had ever said that to him. Most of the servants he had wouldn't dare even look him in the eye let alone try to give him advice. He looked at Jisung to see he had shrunken away into himself again. He looked to be in pain himself but wasn't showing it.
"Fine give me the pill" Minho said reached forward and flinched in pain as he tensed his foot.
"Don't move. I'll come to you" Jisung said and stood up.
He held the pill to Minhos mouth who took it and then held the glass of water and slowly let Minho drink until he swallowed the pill.
"My foot doesn't work but my arms do" Minho said.
"Sorry" Jisung turned around and placed the glass down. Minho wiped his mouth feeling a strange tingling sensation. He didn't feel annoyed when Jisung did that. He didn't know what he felt.

Minho watched as Jisung did different jobs around his room such as folded his clothes, got him some food and kept checking on his foot, alternating the ice pack and making sure it wasn't swelling.
As he did he noticed himself getting sleepier and kept yawning.
"You can go to sleep yknow" Jisung said smiling.
"I'm not usually this tired" Minho laid his head back into his pillow.
"It might by the pill. It does say one of the side effects are drowsiness and" Jisung looked up to see Minho was already asleep.
He chuckled and saw how peaceful Minho looked without a scowl on his face.

He stood up and finished off his jobs then sat down next to Minho and checked the time.
11:30.
His work day had ended long ago.
"I wonder if I get paid overtime" Jisung laughed at himself and put his head on Minhos bed by his arms.
He would call into school tomorrow and say he cannot attend, after all his work was more important and in moments like this Jisung thought it wasn't all that bad.