The deal is off

"Are you okay Minho?" Chan asked walking over. He greeted a member of the Traula gang who then left. He looked to Minho who was scanning the room constantly.
"Yeah I'm fine I'm just looking" Minho couldn't spot Jisung in the corner with the rest of the servants and he wasn't by the buffet area either.
"Looking? Looking for what" Chan had never seen a worried look on Minhos face before.
"One second" Minho walked off.
Chan was about to go after him but someone new greeted him and began to speak to them instead.

Minho walked straight over to the servants who instantly put down their drinks and put their hands by their side.
"Where is Jisung?" Minho demanded.
"He's by the buffet.." one looked but Jisung wasn't there. He looked at the others who also shook their heads.
"Where is he? One of you must know" Minho was on the verge of shouting.
"He left a couple minutes ago out the room" a voice perked up.
"Who said that" Minho scanned around and Jeongins servant came to the front.
"He left out the back door from the buffet with some woman in a red dress" he said terrified as Minhos eyes bore into him.

He turned around went straight out the back door and down the corridor. He looked in the rooms as he went past wondering where the hell Jisung was until he heard voices.
"Let me go please" a broken voice echoed through the corridor.
"Minho..Minho please help me".
Minho rushed towards the voice and slammed open a closed door. He looked to see two men holding his servant to the wall while Pang stood in front and Jisung cried.
Pang shot around when she heard the door slam open to see an enraged Minho stood in the doorframe.
"Minho" Jisung sniffled.
Minhos vision went to full out rage. He stormed into the room and punched the first man in the face. He grabbed Pang by the arm and threw her across the room.
He slammed the other man to the floor and kicked him straight in the chest.
The first man raised his fist but Minho picked up a chair and swung it straight back at his face knocking him to the floor and out cold.

Minho was about to beat the lights out of the other guy when he looked at Jisung who had wrapped his arms around his body still crying, taking deep breaths.
Minho went over and held him. He softly cupped his face and raised Jisung's head to look at him.
"Minho" Jisung said between tears.
Minho didn't need to hear anything more. He wrapped Jisung around in his arms and placed his hand on the back of Jisung's head keeping him against his chest.
"It's okay now" Minho rubbed Jisung's back until he heard his cries die down to normal breathing.

Minho allowed Jisung to reach back and look up at him.
Jisung let out a small smile and Minho face softened.
"Let go home" Minho said and Jisung just nodded his head.
Minho took Jisung by the hand and walked him out the room making sure to side eye Pang and death glare her before they left.
Just before they entered the main room Minho turned around.
"Do you want to go wait by the car. What's about to happen will not be pretty?" Minho asked.
"No. It's my duty to look after you" Jisung wiped his face. The tears were gone but his eyes were still red and could tell he had been crying.
"Okay but you are not allowed anymore than 2 meters from me" Minho said. He was not letting Jisung out of his sight again during this stupid meeting.

"So what do you think Chan" Vegas asked.
Vegas was one of the leaders of the Traula gang. Since the true head could not attend he attended in his place and took the boss role.
Everyone was now stood together near the centre of the room. The talking had ceased and now it was to decide if the deal should take place between them. Both sides needed to have trust that there would be no double cross and no ulterior motive.
"I agree" Chan nodded his head.
"Same goes for me" Vegas said.
Each person went around stating whether or not they were good with it. So far everyone had said yes.
"All we need now is Minhos vote. Where is he?" Seungmin asked looking around to see Minho was nowhere in sight.
Everyone began to look around when they saw Minho come out from behind the buffet table with Jisung following behind.
The rest of Stray Kids suddenly became alert. They saw the rage on Minhos face.

"Omg Jisung what happened?" Felix was the first one to notice the details on Jisung. His eyes were red and his two top buttons were undone with what looked like red finger marks down his neck as if someone had clawed into his skin.
"You all listen here and you listen bloody carefully because I WILL NOT say this again" Minhos blood boiled.
"We came here and we have obliged by all your rules but that doesn't not mean you get to fucking ignore ours" his breathing get deeper the angrier he got.

"Has something gone wrong did we do something to offend you?" Vegas asked freaked by the sudden anger that could mess up the whole meeting.
Suddenly Pang ran into the room out off breath with a bleeding lip. She hurried over and stood next to Vegas.
"Why don't you ask you sister?" The acid in Minhos voice terrified all those around him. His side and theirs alike.
"Why don't you calm down?" Vegas reached his hand out.
That one comment was the last straw for Minho.
"CALM DOWN!! CALM DOWN!! HOW DARE YOU. YOUR SISTER HAS ASSAULTED MY SERVANT AND IF I HADNT GOTTEN THERE IN TIME GOD KNOWS WHAT SHIT SHE WOULD HAVE DONE" Minho went off.
"I REFUSE THE DEAL AND WILL NEVER CHANGE MY MIND".

Minho grabbed Jisung's wrist and they left the building leaving everyone else shocked.
The first sign of movement was Chan. He clapped his hands twice and all the servants began to exit the building.
"Well. That's that. My apologies Mr Vegas but we will not be signing a deal with you and if Minhos words are right we probably never will" Chan said and the rest of them left the building leaving the Traula gang in silence.