A big event

Jisung didn't know how long he and Minho had been hugging. Seconds or minutes he didn't have a clue but it didn't matter. If he could he would stay in Minhos arms. He felt warm and cozy. A feeling he hadn't gotten since his mum had left. The hole in is heart was slowly being filled again.

He didn't know how long they would have stayed hugging if it wasn't for someone walking in.

Knock. Knock. Knock.
Minho let go of Jisung and opened the door to see Changbin in the doorway.
"Changbin" Minho looked irritated.
"Good to see you too Minho" Changbin sarcastically smiled "Hello Jisung".
"Hello" Jisung greeted Changbin.
"What do you want?" Minho asked.
"Just here to tell you that we are all going to the meeting event tomorrow in order to decide if we are going to make a deal with the Traula gang" Changbin recited the information.
"I thought that wasn't happening until next week" Minho complained.
"It was but the timing schedule has been moved up after the incident a few days ago that injured your foot. Is it better by the way?" Changbin continued.
"Yeah it's better. Still need some meds for the pain but I can walk fine on it now" Minho confirmed.
"Good. Also this event includes personal servants. Are you good going Jisung?" Changbin asked.
"Yeah I'll be going" Jisung agreed.
"Alright I'll see you both tomorrow at 7pm by the cars then" Changbin said and left leaving the door open.

"Please don't close the door. It's not like I want any privacy" Minho shouted out the doorway and heard Changbin snigger. He then shut the door and looked at Jisung.

"Do you know what you need to do at an event?" Minho asked.
"Mary has told me on what I am to do so I know the basics" Jisung nodded.
"Alright. Stay near me at all times and make sure I can always see you. If you are going to disappear from my sight you need to tell me where you are going and when you should be back. Got it" Minho said.
"Yes, got it" Jisung agreed.
"Good now I've got a few jobs for you then you can watch some cat videos with me" Minho gave a small smile.
"I'll get them done as soon as possible" Jisung smiled back beaming that Minho had broken down one of his walls for him.

The evening then went smoothly and it didn't feel like long before Jisung went back to his room. He made it to the servant quarters and was stopped by Mary.
"Jisung here is your outfit for tomorrow evening" Mary handed him a black and white suit.
"Do I get sunglasses too? Then I can be like the spy's in men in black" Jisung joked and got a laugh from Mary.

"This ain't fair" Bar came into the room unhappily looking at Jisung.
"Bar we have been over this. Respect Jisung" Mary sternly said to Bar.
"No. Minho never lets his servant go to any events but somehow him who hasn't even been here long gets to go with no arguments from Minho" Bar walked up to Jisung and grabbed him by the collar making him drop the suit "what's so bloody special about you".
Jisung didn't know how to reply and grabbed Bars hand to try and loosen it from his collar but Bar was stronger than him.
"Bar let him go" Mary moved closer and tugged on his shirt.
Bar stared at Jisung ignoring Mary.
Suddenly a loud boom echoed around the room.
"YOU LET HIM GO THIS INSTANT".

All servants in the room bolted up right, standing up to greet who came in the room.
Jisung looked past Bar to see Minho stood in the doorway. His eyes focused on Bar and if eyes could kill he would already be dust on the floor.
Minho walked up to the two and grabbed Bars wrist pulling him off Jisung.

"HOW DARE YOU LAY YOUR HAND ON HIM" Minhos voice boomed scaring all around him.
Jisung couldn't help but watch uselessly as Bar got ripped into by Minhos words.
After yelling at him Minhos face had gone a light shade of pink on his cheeks. He took a deep breath and looked at Jisung.
"You left your jacket in my room. I came to return it and good thing I did too" Minhos harsh glare went back onto Bar.

"Thank you" Jisung carefully took the jacket from Minho and leaned down to pick up the suit he dropped dusting it off with his hand.
Minho turned around.
"I catch you doing anything like that again and you will be drinking out a straw for the rest of your life" Minho took one last look at Bar and walked out the room leaving it in silence.

"What was that" one of the servants whispered.
"I've never seen Minho so angry before" another said.
"Angry? I've never seen him ever care about his servant" one more added.
Jisung listened as comments began bouncing back and forth throughout the room.
"Why is he so special?".
"Why does Minho care?".
"Did you see him bring down his jacket for him. Minhos never done anything like that the whole time I've been here".
"This has never happened before".
Comments went back and forth and Jisung looked around to see everyone looking at him as if he was going to explain Minhos actions.
He couldn't bare all the looks and turned around bolting to his room, shutting the door behind him.

"What the hell was that Minho?" Jisung said to himself and sat down putting his head in his hands.
He brushed his hair out his face and went to his small en-suite bathroom.
He looked in the mirror. He just realised his face had gone bright pink and the butterflies in his stomach finally calmed down.
He couldn't tell if he was embarrassed or blushing.
"I'm embarrassed. Nothing more. He was just returning a jacket, what's so odd about that" Jisung said to himself in the mirror washing his face.

"I mean it's not as if I like him".