Traula Gang

The inside was even more amazing than the outside. Jisung felt as if he had just walked into a 5 star hotel. If it wasn't for a job like this Jisung would never dream of stepping into a place like this.
It seemed more like a party than a meeting. People were stood around with their glasses of different drinks talking and chatting by tables with small food which is too expensive for the amount you get.

Jisung and the other personal servants stood at the side in the allocated corner for them while the members began walking around and meeting different people.
"What exactly are we meant to do?" Jisung asked himself.
"You've never been to one of these have you" another servant next to him asked.
"No" Jisung shook his head.
"It's pretty simple really. We just stand here watching your member until they want to go home" he said.
"The meeting here is just a formality to get to know the gang members. When a deal is put into place all must agree. If one member doesn't agree then the deal can not got through" another gave a short explanation.
"So we just stand here for hours on end" Jisung pulled a face.
"Yeah well unless you want to get a drink or something to eat where you can get it from the buffet over there and then come back" he said pointing to the massive table of food.
"Hope you can stand for a long time" the other joked and a few others around laughed.

Jisung thanked the two and began to watch Minho as he went from person to person having short conversations. He could never tell if Minho was enjoying the conversation or if he wanted to get out of there as soon as possible.
The longest conversation he had was with a very professional man stood with a woman in a red dress. Turned out he was one of the leaders of the other gang.
He spent the next hour watching and talking to the other personal servants. In doing so he learnt more about Minho but it confused him. The way everyone spoke of him was nothing like he had ever seen. They said he wouldn't talk, would look angry all the time and refused to help the personal servant in anyway.
He had seen Minho in a mood and refusing to take his medication but he had never been bad as all these stories.

Jisung was leaning back against the wall and was constantly licking his lips as they were as dry as a bone.
"Why don't you go get a drink" Seungmins personal servant asked.
"I don't know..." Jisung said.
"It's not scary. Just go over there get a drink and come back. Simple" Chans personal servant said.
"Of course it's not scary for you. You have to deal with Chan all day" Felix personal servant shuddered and Chans servant frowned.

"I'll be back in a moment" Jisung moved past the range of bodies and walked his way over to the buffet table.
The drinks were on the end and he went to pick one up when someone tapped him on the shoulder.

"Hey can you help me?" A woman wearing a red dress stood next to him.
"What with Miss?" Jisung asked.
"Please call me Pang. I'm the sister of the second head of the Traula gang. I'm the one organising the party this evening and I need to bring round a box from the back but it's too heavy for me. Could you help me bring it round?" She asked.
"I'm sorry but I'm not part of your staff" Jisung apologised and tried to leave but she grabbed his arm.
"Please it will only take a moment" she pleaded tugging on his shirt.
"I need to tell my boss first if I am. I am not allowed out of his sight" Jisung turned but she stopped him.
"Come on he won't miss you for a few minutes" she dragged him by the arm and out of the room despite his protests.
He wanted to to push off her arm and go back but was surprisingly strong. Either that or he was just sadly weak.

He also thought back to Chans two instructions he gave all personal servants.

"ONE don't cause trouble. It could jeopardise the meeting. TWO if any member of the other gang or affiliated with them speak to you, be kind and don't annoy them" Chan made it very clear before they entered the building.

Pang dragged Jisung to one of the back rooms. She pushed him through the door first.
He looked around to see a few chairs and boxes laid about all sealed shut.
"Which one do you need help carrying?" Jisung asked skimming the different boxes standing closer. He turned around to see Pang leaning on the closed door frame her innocent smile replaced by a smirk.

"Yknow you caught my eye the second you walked in" she said stepping closer to him.
"Miss Pang can you please tell me which box it is, I need to get back to the main room as soon as possible" Jisung swallowed feeling slightly uncomfortable.
"I do need your help. Just not for carrying a box. What's you name?" Pang twirled her fingers.
"It's Jisung" he tried to say something else after but got all tongue tied when Pang brushed her hand on his cheek.
She slowly traced her hand down his shoulder up to his top button. She went to unbutton it but Jisung stood back.
"What are you doing?" Jisung took a deep breath.
"I thought you said you would help me" she pouted and tried to step closer but Jisung took another step back.
"I'm sorry but if there's nothing I need to help bring to the main room I must be going" Jisung rushed past her and opened the door running into two tall men stood outside the door.
They grabbed him and dragged him back into the room, pinning him against the wall.

"I ask for your help and you just run away" Pang stepped in front of Jisung.
"What are you doing. Let me go" Jisung tried to get out of their grips but the men were too strong.
Jisung watched as Pang cupped his face and moved closer to him. He felt disgusted. She was cm from his face so Jisung did the only thing he could. He raised his head forward and headbutted her right in the face.

"Ahhh" she stumbled back and put her hand on her face. She looked at Jisung and slapped him hard.
"Let me go" Jisung struggled more.
Pang grabbed him by the neck digging her nails into his skin. Jisung gasped in pain as a tear fell from his eye.
"Your nothing more than a servant. You can be disposed at anytime and isn't it your duty to help your superiors" she pouted falsely.
"You are not my superior, let me go" Jisung felt like his arms were going to be ripped out their sockets as he kept trying to pull away.
Pang unbuttoned his first two buttons on his shirt and laid her hand on his chest. Jisung hated it. The feeling of her hand, the smell of her perfume.
Jisung started to cry.
"Let me go please" Jisung begged but Pang didn't stop and seemed to be enjoying his pain.

"Minho..Minho please help me" tears streamed from Jisung's eyes.