My Other Half

Minho felt odd. He felt light but at the same time felt like he was being weighed down by something. He opened and shut his eyes multiple times before he was able to focus.
He looked around to see he was in a different room than he was when he passed out but he wasn't in his bedroom. He stayed lying down and looked to his left to see the doctors desk and realised he was in the doctors recovery area.

Then his mind clicked. He swirled his head to the right to see Jisung looking and smiling at him.
"Wakey wakey sleepy head thought you would never wake up" Jisung chuckled.

Minho looked to see Jisung lying down and facing his direction. He had a blanket over his body and had an IV attached on his hand.
"Jisung!" Minho went to sit up and felt a swell of dizziness making him fall back down.
"Stay there. It's not like I'm going anywhere" Jisung let a small laugh and Minho looked at Jisung taking in the sight before him.
"Your okay. Thank god" Minho relaxed into his pillow.
"Yeah I'm okay. Now we need to talk about you. You said you wouldn't die on me. Do you imagine the heart attack I had when I woke up to find you passed out in the bed next to me" Jisung scolded Minho as he gave a sad pouty face.

"I...sorry" Minho couldn't think of any excuses "wait hold on shouldn't I be telling you off".
Minho looked at Jisung and suddenly Jisung thought the ceiling became very interesting and began staring up there avoiding Minho gaze.

"Anywaaayyy just before you woke up Chan and the doctor were in here" Jisung said switching topic.
"Oh what did they say?" Minho propped up his pillows and sat up slightly making him able to get a better view of Jisung.
"The doctor said I'm incredibly lucky and that if you hadn't given your blood I would have died. He said that I am on bed rest for the next few days no exception and afterwards I need someone watching me at all times for at least a week" Jisung grumbled and Minho laughed knowing how much Jisung hated bed rest.
"The doctor clearly doesn't trust you to follow the rules" Minho teased and Jisung gave him the finger.

"They said your fine, you just need to take it easy for the day while your blood sugars rise again. They said you should eat some sugary foods like cookies" Jisung said pointing to the cookies on the table at the edge of the bed.
"Nice, you want one" Minho said as Jisung eyed the cookies.
"I wish. I'm not allowed. Stupid injury" Jisung complained while Minho just watched him talk on and on and on.
"Take your time and get better I'm not putting you in danger again" Minho said.
"I will get better as soon as possible and continue my duties. I mean, who else would be able to tolerate you?" Jisung joked.

Jisung was speaking and looked at Minho to see him looking as happily as ever at him.
"What's that look for?" Jisung smiled.
"What, I can't admire my boyfriend?" Minho raised his eyebrows twice.
Jisung felt a warm fuzzy feeling wash over him.

Jisung reached his left hand out off the bed and towards Minho.
"Thank you for giving me your blood" he held his hand out to Minho giving his thanks.

Minho took Jisung's hand and held it softly. He stared into Jisung's eyes telling himself he would never let him get hurt again. He will protect him with all he's got until the end of time.

"Of course Jisung. After all, you are my other half".