Hostage

Minho slammed the door to his room shut. He paced around his room again and again then punched his mirror, shattering it leaving his face a broken mess.

He sat down on his bed and screamed into his pillow. He then threw it across the room.
God knows what would have happened next if he did not get a phone call.
He looked. An unknown number.
"Who this?" Minho answered his anger still in his voice.
"Minho" a timid voice came from the other end of the phone and Minhos anger suddenly simmered shut.
"Jisung. Jisung is that you? Where are you, what happened" Minho began talking fast asking so many questions at once.
"Don't come Minho. Don't listen to him" Jisung's voice sounded scared.
"What do you mean? Jisung. JISUNG" Minho yelled into the phone.

"Sorry Jisung cannot come to the phone right now, please speak to the next representative" a new voice came onto the phone.

"Who the hell is this? Let Jisung go this fucking instant before I pound you into hell" Minho stood upright in his room.

"Come now I'm not that easy to forget am I?" The voice sounded slightly offended.
Minho thought for a second until his brain worked it all out. The same voice trying to calm him down after Jisung had been hurt.
"Vegas you bastard" Minho raged.
"Hey hey hey now Minho, calm down your little boyfriend isn't hurt. Yet" he spoke.
"What do you want?" Minho wanted to rip Vegas's vocal cords out.

"I'm going to send you an address. You will come ALONE. The rest of your members must not find out and you must leave without them noticing and don't even try to do anything tricky as I have eyes watching you. Got that" Vegas demanded.
"How long do I have?" Minho stood strong but could feel himself tearing apart inside.
"You have until tomorrow 12 noon, no later" Vegas set his time "good luck".
The phone dropped out and Minho looked to see a picture had been sent from the same number. It showed Jisung sat on the floor with shackles around his wrists looking up at the camera with a terrified look.
Minho put the phone down and sat in silence. The clock ticking as it got closer to the darkness of the night.
"I am going to kill you Vegas and nothing will stop me".

The next morning

Minho had barely slept. He had spent all night searching all the ins and outs of the warehouse location Vegas had sent him. He also made a plan on how to get out the house unnoticed.
The most trickiest part of the plan was letting the members know what was going on without telling them. He had no idea who Vegas was on about when he said he had eyes on him and winging it was too risky. Vegas might by lying about having eyes on him but he could not take that risk.
Minho checked his watch 10:30. Time to put the plan into action.
He looked out his room and down the corridor making sure no one was there and closed his door as silently as possible and headed off.
It was harder than he thought as he never realised how many servants and maids were walking around doing jobs and every time he came to a corner he almost ran into them.
After careful footsteps he made it to the back room in the house where only the members are allowed to go. This meant he the could finally rush about without needing to worry about being caught. He grabbed the spare set of house and car keys stuffing them in his pocket and took a pistol off the wall and put it on his back hiding it with his shirt and jacket.

He checked the time again and grimaced. He still hasn't figured out a way to warn the members. He went to slam his hand on the table but stopped in front of a book.
He looked at it and picked it up to see it was Seungmins manga book. He was always trying to get the other members to read it but they all refused yet he still kept trying.

Minho was thinking when he heard noises outside the room that sounded like Chan and Felix talking.
He had an idea but he needed to be quick about it.
He ripped off a piece of paper from a notebook and scribbled writing quickly onto it with a pen. He kept looking at the door as the noises got closer.

"Go harder for round 2?" Chan pulled a face.
"Hey hey hey hey" Felix waved his arms about opening the door and stepping into the room.

"That's not what I meant and you know it" Felix accused Chan and looked around the room.
"Wow who left this such a mess" Chan said walking over to see a ripped notebook and paper scattered around the desk.
"Someone clearly left in a hurry" Felix said looking at Chan.
As they were too focused on the messy room they didn't see the man sneaking out behind them.

Minho walked down the corridor making sure to be careful when he saw Seungmin coming his way.
He turned the corner and stepped right in front of him.
"Minho! Are you okay? We have found CCTV on Jisung being taken and from cameras we have him positioned in a 5 mile radius from the school" Seungmin said.
"Thanks Seungmin" Minho nodded.
"We are going to find him Minho. I'm sure Chan almost has his location already" Seungmin tried to read Minhos facial expression but he couldn't.
"Sure.." Minho sounded dead.
Silence hit the two for a moment.
"Anyway here's your manga I borrowed" Minho handed him the manga book and left quickly.
"What? But I never" Seungmin didn't have chance to finish as Minho disappeared.

Minho rushed his way to the front door and unlocked it before anyone could stop him. In a rush he left the house keys in the door and closed it, rushing to the car. He started it up and sped out of the driveway breaking the speed limit as he went.