School or maybe not

The next few days were the strangest Jisung had ever felt in his short time of working for Stray Kids. Before he would be constantly doing jobs for Minho but now Minho wanted him to stay with him all the time. Like he was meant to be getting him lunch but Minho would not let him out of a hug.

It had become word of the house as well. Since everyone was trapped inside for a few days news circulated faster than normal and before long everyone knew that Minho had let down his walls for Jisung.
When Minho finally let Jisung out of his sight and went back down to his room to get something he was bombarded by questions by all the staff. Everyone expect for Bar. He just stood quietly in the corner and left with a scowl.

As he was bringing some food up to Minho he got caught up with Felix.
"Sooo what are you guys? Boyfriends?" Felix asked hopping about in front of Jisung.
"What are you crazy?" Jisung let out an awkward chuckle.
"I mean come on you guys are like two peas in a pod and your the only person who can tell him off and get away with it. Well beside Chan but that's Chan" Felix happily walked along.
"Don't worry if I tell him off I still get a mouth full" Jisung joked and got a good laugh from Felix.
"So if your not boyfriends, would you want to be his boyfriend?" Felix asked and Jisung nearly tripped on his own feet.
Jisung looked at Felix who was waiting for an answer.
"No..Yes..I don't know" Jisung gave all answers at once.

"Can't decide huh" Hyunjin came up the stairs and saw the two boys.
"I think he too scared to ask" Felix teased and Jisung puffed his cheeks out.
"When you do that you look like a Quokka" Hyunjin pointed and stopped next to Felix swinging his arms around him while standing behind him and put his head on Felix's shoulder.

"Don't be afraid to ask. After what I've seen he'd say yes if you asked him to marry you tomorrow" Felix joked.

"Yeah see I asked Mr Cinnamon Roll here and he said yes" Hyunjin tickled Felix's ear.
"Stop that tickles" Felix playfully slapped Hyunjins arm.
"Ouch my arm my arm. Why would you hit me Felix ahhh" Hyunjin dramatically held his arm.
Felix rolled his eyes.
"Jisung you go give Minho some food. I'll deal with Mr Cry Baby over here" Felix smiled and grabbed Hyunjin by the collar dragging him down the corridor.
"Nooo, Felix how can you be so meaaan" was the last thing Jisung heard before the two boys were out of eye sight.

Jisung entered the room to see Minho watching some tv.
"What took you so long?" Minho sat upright.
"I met Felix and Hyunjin in the corridor" Jisung said as he placed the food on the table next to Minho.
"They didn't interrogate you did they?" Minho asked patting the bed for Jisung to come sit down.
"No. Well not in the way of interrogations" Jisung said.
"What" Minho said.
"Nothing" Jisung laid his head down on Minhos chest and closed his eyes.
Minho put his hand around Jisung and twirled with his hair.

"The lockdown ends tomorrow" Minho said turning down the volume on the tv.
"I know so I'm back at school tomorrow. I've already missed too many days" Jisung sighed.
"No. You are staying here" Minho held Jisung tighter.
"That's not how it works Minho. I'll be back by 4 anyway so it's not long" Jisung opened his eyes and looked up at a pouting Minho.
"No later" Minho ordered.
"No later" Jisung repeated and Minho leaned down and gave him a peck.

Jisung then turned and looked at the tv thinking about what Felix had said. He didn't know what they were as they hadn't added any labels but he can always ask later. After all he has all the time in the world to ask.
"I'll do it after school" Jisung thought just enjoying the moment he was in.

The next day

Jisung groaned. It had been a while since he needed to get up early for school and boy did he not miss it in the slightest.
He quickly got dressed and had some jam on toast before he headed out.
He was slowly walking to school with the nice soft breeze when he heard his phone go off.
He checked to see Minho had sent him a text.

"Any problems message me and I'll come get you".

Jisung smiled that Minho still remembered the time he came back with bruises on his face.
He stopped walking for a moment and began to text back. He was about to click send when his hand flew away from the send button.

He felt two arms wrap around his back and he dropped his phone smashing it into pieces as it hit the ground.
He didn't have any time to fight back as he felt a sharp pinch to the back of his neck.
His limbs went weak and his eyes began to close. He would have face planted into the pavement if someone hadn't caught him. He tried to keep his eyes open but he body couldn't do it.

"Quick get him in the car before anyone spots us".

Jisung promptly blacked out.