Not enough blood

Minho sat on one of the chairs outside the room. The members had finally gotten him to get off the floor and sat on the chair. They had told him to go get changed and have a shower but he refused. He went to the bathroom and washed as much blood off his hands and face as possible but didn't change clothes. He didn't want to leave until the doctor came out to tell them about Jisung.

After 30 minutes Minho felt a nudge on his shoulder and Seungmin handed him a clean shirt. He took off his and threw it into a corner and put the new one on then went back to leaning on his hands and staring at the wall.
Suddenly the door opened and one of the nurses came out. They took off their face mask and held it in their hands. Minho was straight on his feet and next to the nurse. The rest of the members followed.

"Is Jisung okay? Is he in the clear? Will everything be okay?" Minho bombarded them with so many questions the nurse couldn't get a word in.
"I need to ask you all a very important question right now!!" The nurse seemed rushed.
"What is it? Is something wrong with Jisung?" Minho said.
"Let them finish" Chan said.
"Does anyone here have type O blood. We don't have enough for Jisung. If he doesn't get it soon he will die of blood loss" the nurse looked around.

The members looked at each other shaking their heads.
"I do" Minho looked up.
"We need you to give blood immediately" the nurse said.
"Take as much as you need. I'd give it all for him" Minho said sincerely.

"Come with me" the nurse took Minho straight to another room where all the equipment was already laid out.
Minho sat down and rolled up his sleeve. He had never given blood before but he had seen it done on tv shows and assumed it would be around the same.
He watched the nurse rub an antiseptic wipe on his skin and inserted a needle.
Minho watched as the blood was transferred from his body and to the bag.
He gave around 2 litres which is not recommended but Minho didn't care. He was going to help Jisung.

The nurse gave him a cookie to get his blood sugars up and left the room with the two blood bags. Minho sat eating the cookie and then stayed in that room looking out the window for quite some time.
He took some deep breaths as he watched the birds fly past the window and the sounds of the doves cooing around him.
He was about to leave when the same nurse came back in.
"Is Jisung in the clear now?" Minho asked hopefully but her face didn't show she was happy.
"It's still not enough. The doctor found a worse tear within his body and they need to stitch that up before we can begin closing him up" she said.
"Do you need more blood?" Minho gave out his arm showing he was ready to give again.

"I have asked the other members but only you have the type of blood we need and getting it transferred here would be too slow. I must advise this is dangerous and if you feel dizzy at any moment we must stop immediately" she said and Minho nodded along.
The nurse inserted a new needle and began to take blood. She had taken another litre when Minho could feel himself getting lightheaded. He ignored it and allowed her to keep taking blood. By the time she had taken another 1/2 litre Minho could see the ground spinning in front of him. He pressed his hands onto the bed to stop himself from falling.

"Are you okay? Do you feel dizzy?" She asked.
"No I'm good keep going" Minho said lying through his teeth.
"Only another 1/2 to go and that is it" she said.
They both remained quiet after that until the nurse finished and thanked Minho then took off.

The second she was gone Minho fell forward and held onto the bed. The room was spinning so bad that he could barely see anything in front of him. He tried to concentrate but his eyes refused to focus.

"Minho how was it getting blood taken?" someone said.
Minho looked up but with his vision he had no idea who it was talking to him.
"Bet it was scary, needles are terrifying" another said.
"Oh your just being a wuss Hyunjin" someone poked him.
"Oh yeah Mr Sunshine your not any better"'Hyunjin said poking Felix.

Minho could hear people talking around him but he couldn't focus. He felt like he had been thrown into an endless whirlpool of spinning. He clutched his head with his hand and looked up to see someone standing in front of him.

"Minho are you alright you seem to have gone as pale as a ghost" Chan spoke and placed his hand on Minho head.
Minho nodded and Chan stepped back and seemed to be talking to someone else a few steps from him.
Minho was trying to keep himself awake and stay strong but his body began to give up and he felt himself slipping away.
He looked up at Chan.

"I don't feel so good" Minhos eyes closed and he fell forwards passing out.
He would have hit the ground had Chan not caught him and laid him back down on the bed.
He sighed and looked at Minho peacefully asleep.

"You did well Minho. When you wake up hopefully everything will be okay" Chan laid a blanket over Minho and left the room with the other members and shut off the lights.