Kidnapped

"You have been stood there for ages Minho your starting to freak me out" Changbin said sat on the sofa watching Minho look out the window at the driveway.
"Yeah it's been 30 minutes Minho why don't you come sit down" Seungmin said.
"Jisung should have been back over an hour ago. Why isn't he back yet?" Minho seemed agitated.
"It's fine he's probably doing a group project or needed to stay back later after school" Felix said.
"Then why hasn't he responded to any of my messages and calls" Minho held his phone up to show had indeed called a hell load of times.

"What's going on?" Chan walked into the room to see everyone looking at Minho.
"Jisung hasn't come back yet and he's worried" Jeongin answered.
"Well I need to go out for an errand and happen to go past Jisung's school route on the way. The errands only 10 minutes long so on the way back I'll check the school" Chan said as he put on his coat.
"I'll come with you" Minho walked forward but Chan held his hand out.
"Calm down Minho I'm sure he's fine" Chan said and left the house.
Minho finally sat down and took a deep breath.
"Chans probably right. I'm stressing over nothing".

Far away Jisung was slowly waking up. He adjusted his eyes to see he was in some kind of warehouse. There was some boxes and rubbish lying about around him with one small window around the size of his head at the top of the room with one door right in front of him.
He sat up to feel heavy objects on his wrist. He looked to see two metal shackles holding his wrists with a chain leading up to the wall where it was hooked onto.
He tugged at them but didn't even make a dent. He stood up and tried to walk but the chain made it so he couldn't move than a meter away from the wall.
"HELP...HELP...HEEELLLPPP" Jisung yelled at the top of his lungs until he couldn't shout anymore and slammed his hand on the wall out of frustration.

Suddenly the door swung open and a familiar face walked in.
"You" Jisung gasped.
"Yes me" the man stepped forward into the room and stood on a can crushing it under his foot.
Vegas stood staring at Jisung with a fake smile plastered on his face.
"Why have you taken me? You won't get away with it" Jisung could feel the fear inside of him but tried to mask it as he spoke.
"Well because all of this is your and Minhos bloody fault" Vegas said gritting his teeth and pulling out a gun to Jisung "I would go after Minho but he's too smart to get caught. You however, his little baby boyfriend are the perfect hostage to get him to come straight to me".
He rolled the gun down Jisung's cheek.
Jisung's heart went cold.

"That means sadly I cannot kill you yet" Vegas slowly put the gun away and took his phone out and took a photo of Jisung at different angles.
He seemed to enjoy Jisung's frightened face.
"You won't win" Jisung said tugging on the chains to get closer to Vegas.
"Oh but that's the fun part, I will. You see I have a perfect plan. I kill you and Minho then call your gang I say I have found your whereabouts. They rush here but are unfortunately too late. I plant evidence of a different gang and get in the clear. I will then offer to help your gang get revenge and in doing so they will be so grateful they will sign the deal that YOU ruined" he gave away everything he was going do in confidence.

"YOU FUCKER" Jisung yelled.
"Woah now watch your language there Jisung, you don't want my trigger finger getting ichy before the main event now" Vegas laughed and gave a mocking wave then shut the door locking Jisung back in.
Jisung fell to his knees.
"I'm sorry Minho. I'm so sorry" Jisung curled up into a ball and stayed there on the cold hard floor.

Minho kept looking at his watch. Every second felt like a minute. He was anxiously waiting for Chan to come back.
He heard the car pull up and immediately wanted to run to the door and open it but tried to keep some self control. He stared at the door and finally saw it unlock and see Chan step inside and close it behind him locking it.
Minho scanned Chan to see he had Jisung's phone in his hand.
"Is Jisung with you since you have his phone? Is he still in the car?" Minho stood up and peaked out the window but saw no movement from the car.

As he was looking Chan gave a quick figure gesture. All members saw this and looked at each other nervously but nodded their heads. Hyunjin stood up and Felix and Jeongin backed away subtly. Seungmin reached for the Minhos house keys on the table and secretly slipped them into his pocket.

"Minho can you promise me you won't freak out?" Chan said in a scarily calm demeanour.
"Freak out about what. Where's Jisung?" Minhos hands curled in fists.
Chan took a breath and held up Jisung's phone turning it around to reveal a smashed screen.
"I found this on the side of the road half a mile out from his school" Chan said.
Minho rushed forward but the second he did Changbin and Hyunjin wrapped their arms around Minho stopping him.
"Let me go. I'm going to find him" Minho struggled but he was no match for the two men.
"Minho think straight" Chan tried to calm him down.
"LET ME GO" Minho continued to struggle.
"WHAT WILL YOU DO" Chan raised his voice stopping Minho in seconds.
Chan closed his eyes for a moment and took a deep breath before resuming at speaking level.
"If you went out what would you do? We don't know what happened or where he is. I have already informed guards to search the neighbourhood and have others working on CCTV trying to find him" Chan said and waited until Minho had uncurled his fists before letting Changbin and Hyunjin let go of him.

Minho looked down at the table skimming the surface.
"Don't look for your keys we have them" Chan said as Minho looked up at him upset.
"If you need some time to cool your head go to the gym upstairs" Seungmin said looking at how tense Minho had become.
Minho kicked the bin as it went flying across the room spilling rubbish everywhere and left the room.
"Will he be okay?" Felix asked.
"Not in the slightest. I've seen him like this once and we all know it ended with him locking his feelings away" Hyunjin said.

"I'll check police scanners to see if they have picked up on anyone with Jisung's description being kidnapped" Seungmin said grabbing his laptop from the side and flipping it open.
"Anyway we can help?" The others asked looking at Chan.
"We will help anyway possible" Jeongin said firmly.

"Very well I've got some jobs for you" Chan said sitting down on the armchair opposite everyone else.