CHAPTER SIX

"Extremely hot boyfriend? How the hell am I going to get an extremely hot boyfriend in less than a month, Emily?!" I asked to Emily in a panic tone.

"Girl, you should know, you said that. But don't worry, there's plenty of fish in the sea. And I'm going to help you catch a bluefin tuna." Emily said to me.

"I'm not sure... Going to their wedding seems like a bad idea." I said to her in a doubt.

"There's no backing down now! Chin up. I'm going to find you a fabulous boyfriend! Or you can borrow mine for the day!" Emily said to me.

"Yeah, like they haven't seen Dean. He's always picking you up after work." I said to her as I rolled my eyes.

"Oh, that's right. Everyone knows that fish is mine. Let's see.." Emily unlocks her phone and scrolls through her contacts in hopes of finding me a suitable date.

"What are you doing?!" I asked her in shock.

"Finding you a date..." She said directly to me.

"Why would I be still single if someone in your contacts is worthy of a date?" I asked to her.

I grab Emily's phone and scroll the contacts by myself.

"Elijah?" I said in a question reading the contact name.

"Nah, he just got a restraining order against his ex-wife. That lady is bananas, I tell you. Wait... That might be a good idea. If she knows Elijah is going on a hot date, she's going to crash the wedding!" Emily said to me with a huge smile in her face.

"Emily, no." I shortly said to her.

"Bummer." She said in a pout.

"Then... Hunter?" I said in a question of the name.

"He's turned into a hippie since the last time we saw him. I guess he's in the Himalayas right now." Emily said to me.

My eyes widen in shock. "How do you know that?" I asked to her.

"Social media, duh."

"Okay..." I said in respond to her as I roll my eyes.

"What about Rowen? He's got a good job, too, and no crazy exes." Emily said to recommending the guy.

"No way I'm asking a male chauvinistic pig for a date! He didn't let his ex-girlfriend work because she was earning more than him." I madly respond to Emily.

"Really? I didn't know that. What the hell?!" Emily said in shock.

"I know, right. Next..."

Suddenly I hear squeals and roars from the crowd.

"I guess the guest of honor is here. His identity was kept a secret." Emily said to me.

"I wonder who it is." I said in curiosity.

The crowd parts way, and I see Andrew in a dazzling suit walking down the carpet conversing with his entourage.

Several members of the paparazzi take pictures of his from the side stand like there's no tomorrow.

"Daddy Drew is the guest, and you didn't tell me?!" Emily said to me in shock.

Andrew is the guest of honor?

"Emily, I didn't know it was him! We didn't even talk about it." I said to her.

"I understand. Your lips were too busy with more important things than talking." Emily said to me in a teasing manner.

I facepalm at Emily's comments, my eyes never leaving Andrew.

He looks stunning under all those lights. I can't even take my eyes off him.