CHAPTER TEN

"Uhh... I don't feel so well." I said to myself.

I wish Bentley was here to help me out with breakfast. Andrew's going to be downstairs any minute.

"Hey, Little Chef, what are you doing?" I hear a familiar voice from my back.

Ah, speak of the devil.

Andrew enters the kitchen, picking up a carrot from a basket on the counter. He slides beside me.

"Someone's up early today. Are you heading to work early?" I asked to him.

"We have the house to ourselves this morning. That's enough motivation to get here early. And I'm craving something for more delicious than your breakfast."

Andrew slips his arms around my waist, pulling me into his bare chest.

Holy strawberries, this feels good. I don't even have the energy to stand up straight.

"Souffle, are you okay?" I hear Andrew asked to me.

"Hmm, yes."

His hand leaves my waist and moves over to my neck. "You really are beautiful."

"Well, aren't you being a generous boyfriend? You tell me that every day." I said to him with a smile.

"Don't joke around. I'm serious. You're burning up, sweetheart. You're running a fever." Andrew said to me.

I looked away to him. "I'm okay, Andrew." I look back to him with a smile to him. "Just let me finish making the breakfast. I'll take some medicine right after." I said to him.

"Not going to happen."

I let out a sequel as Andrew's strong arm makes its way beneath my thighs, lifting me up. My hands instinctively go around his neck, holding onto him tight.

"What are you doing?" I asked to him in shock.

"Taking you to your bed. It's still 6 a.m. There's no reason for you to be up this early when you aren't feeling well." Andrew said in a stern tone.

"But the breakfast--" Andrew cut me off.

"Are we living in the 1960s? We can order food online, Souffle." Andrew said to me.

I rolled my eyes. "Says the picky eater."

"I can manage a day with undercooked food when your well-being is at risk, Strawberry Lips." Andrew said.

"Strawberry Lips? Is that my new nickname?" I asked to him.

"Suits you, doesn't it?" Andrew said with a grin in his face. Dropping a little peck on my lips, Andrew whisks me upstairs for a rest.

****

"Why are we in your room? Weren't you taking me to my bed?" I asked to him.

"Relax, Little Chef, I don't know where Bentley keeps all the medicine, but I have Advil here." Andrew said to me as he carefully sets me on his bed and disappears through the bathroom door to get me medicine, returning moments later.

"Here, take it. And finish that glass of water." Andrew said to me as he hands me the medicine and with a glass of water.

"Yes, sir." I said to him.

Andrew rolls his eyes as I let out a chuckle. I run my eyes all over the room, which is quite clean and neat.

Of course, this isn't a bachelor pad. He has maids and servants satisfying his every whim.

"This is the first time I've been here." I said as I look my surroundings.

"No, you were already here once before, remember? The day when you had the hangover of the year." Andrew said to me with a grin.