EPILOGUE

Six months later. 

The day I've been waiting for since months is finally here. The day I will become Mrs. Andrew Jackson, Andrew's wife.

"Hey, Amelia, relax. You've been holding your shoulders tight." Maya said to me with a smile.

I let out a deep sigh. Maya has been styling my hair for almost an hour.

"Close your eyes and relax your body while I tame this unruly mane of yours." Maya said to me.

"You've been pulling and pushing it for over an hour." I said to Maya in a pissed of tone.

"And you've been as stiff as the board from the moment I started." Maya said to me in a mad tone.

Me and Maya have been quite close after my engagement with Andrew. She was a genuine friend and always wanted the best for Andrew.

"Maya... I'm nervous." I said to her as my face down.

Her face was shocked. "Nervous? Why?" She asked to me.

"What if Andrew gets cold feet and leaves me at the alter?" I asked to her.

Crazy bouts of laughter from my best friend makes me turn my head away from the mirror.

"Don't laugh, Em. I am being serious." I said to Emily in a mad tone.

"What you are being is ridiculous. Have you even seen the way he looks at you? Like you are the only light in his life. Like being away from you even for a day would physically pain him." Emily said to me.

"Right, he was being such a whiny asshole the past week." Maya said as she agrees what Emily said.

The past week. My mom had requested me to stay a week at my parents' before my wedding and I couldn't say no to her. So the last time I met Andrew was a week ago. Sure, we called each other, had fun over the phone, but nothing would compare to being in Andrew's strong arms as he takes me--

"I don't even wanna know what you are thinking. Just sit straight for a minute and you'll be done." Maya said to me.

"Woah, my hair looks beautiful. Thank you." I said to her with a shock as I look myself in the mirror.

"Time to try on the dresses now, bestie!" Emily said to me as I look at her.

I try on the very first option I've picked out. The dress that stole my breath the minute I saw it hanging to a mannequin.

"Well, how do I look?" I asked to Emily and Maya.

"I think we found the perfect dress." Maya said with a smile.

"Oh, sweetie, you are going to be the most beautiful bride I've ever seen. The dress looks breathtaking on you." I hear Mom said as to me as I look at her with her upcoming tears in her eyes.

I smiled at her. "Thank you, Mom."

"Try the second dress as well, then we can decide on one." Emily said to me.

I slip on the second dress, but my mind still stays fixed on the pearly white dress I wore earlier. And I think the second dress is kinda plain for me.

They always say 'you are what you wear', and that beautiful dress makes me feel like me. 

I decided to wear the first dress that I tried on earlier as my wedding dress. "I can't take my mind off it and I would like my wedding dress to be perfect." I said.

:Damn right, a wedding comes once a life, why not wear the perfect dress." Maya said to me.

"Exactly." I said to her.