//Sick days//

Extra chapter #1

_______

While [Name] usually felt horrible when woken up, today was much more extreme than usual seeing as how he woke up with a headache. His brain pounded painfully within his skull as he made futile attempts in stopping his set alarm.

After a few minutes of it blaring loudly though, he finally had enough of the incessant noise and willed as much energy he could to finally reach his phone and shut it off. Unfortunately, doing that meant he had to actually look at the screen and the bright light did not pair well with his growing migraine.

"Hng~" [Name] grumbled into his soft pillow as he shut his eyes once more. He wanted to go back to sleep but the pain wouldn't let him do so. Kicking his feet on his bed, he weakly sat up from his bed.

Blinking hazily, [Name] barely processed when Choki Junior jumped up into his bed in order to snuggle up into his hand. "Good...morning." His voice sounded hoarse as he tiredly glanced down at his adorable cat.

"Meow~" Choki replied as he started gnawing on his fingers like it was food.

"You must be hungry then." [Name] realized before letting out a yawn. Gently pulling his blanket off his lap, the cool air was quick to invade his legs causing him to shiver.

"Why is it so cold today?" He stated before taking slow steps outside his apartment in order to feed his cat. Seeing his owner get up, the cat was quick on his feet in order to follow him.

"Good morning to you too, Choki Senior." [Name] greeted quietly just before he walked too far for his cactus to not hear him anymore.

Walking near the cabinet he kept the cat food, he was quick to put some in his bowl before getting up to go get ready. Walking inside the bathroom, he let out another shiver once he opened the door and felt the cold tiles on his feet.

Pausing for a second, [Name] opened the faucet to his sink in order to check the water. Reaching his hand out, immediate goosebumps littered his arm as he was quick to pull away. Too cold!

Slowly walking backward, [Name] was quick to look at the sink like it had committed the most atrocious crime in the world. Nope, he was not freezing today.

Going back to his room, [Name] pulled out one of his multiple Karasuno uniforms from his closet before changing in it. The clothing process took a lot more effort and time than it usually did but at least he managed in the end.

Checking himself out in the mirror, he contemplated whether or not he should bring a scarf too since he already had a hoodie on. Sighing, he decided he might as well and grabbed the small purple fabric from his closet.

Wrapping it around his neck, [Name] let out a contented sigh as he buried his face in the very soft fabric of his scarf.

He really didn't want to go to school but the thought of his captain with a menacing look on his face was enough to keep him moving.

Grabbing his bag, [Name] said his goodbyes to his house companions before making his was over to his parked bike. He could already feel the inevitable tiredness in his body after biking to school.

_____________

Just as predicted, [Name] was panting and coughing by the time he reached the school gates. Normally, he'd have no problems with biking since he was still an athlete but today, it felt like his whole body was on fire as he willed himself to keep pedalling.

The fact that it took him a lot longer to get to school didn't surprise him that much. He already foresaw it the moment he started swaying and stumbling the first few seconds of setting off.