Chapter 27

"So what did you need?" [Name] asked Keishin who was standing off to the side and talking to Takeda. "Kageyama said you needed me for something."

"Hah? What are you talking about?" Keishin raised a confused eyebrow as he gave the setter standing behind the genius spiker nervously. The setter couldn't meet his gaze as he chose to look off to the side and shift awkwardly. "I never called for you."

"Eh?" [Name] let out a confused noise as he turned behind him to look at the now visibly sweating Kageyama. "But-"

"Anyways, it's good that you're here anyways." Keishin sighed as he stuck out a hand to Takeda. The advising coach blinked in confusion for a moment before realization crossed his face. Reaching into his pockets, he pulled out a familiar device causing [Name] to visibly brighten.

"Here, kid." The lazy teen wasted no time in grabbing the phone from the blonde's grasp as he immediately opened it to check on his beloved games. "Good job on today's match. You carried the team by getting back the points whenever Hinata or anyone else lost some- HEY!"

Keishin let out a loud yell as he watched [Name] already walking away despite him still in the middle of a sentence. Seriously, why did he even bother? A sigh left his lips as he shook off the other's behavior.

Over with [Name], he was walking aimlessly in search of a good place to sit down and game undisturbed. Pressing open one of his games, the familiar title screen greeted his face as the background music played quietly.

Finally reaching a good place, he plopped himself down in a criss-cross position. Both his hands held his phone in a secured grip as he pressed the title screen to allow him into the game.

As the game loaded, his current main greeted him with their usual voice line causing a small smile to appear on his face. Running around a bit, he opened his map soon after in order to teleport near the daily commissions he was assigned.

"Hey, is that Final Run?" A smooth and calming voice suddenly spoke near [Name] causing his eyes to widen a bit. Turning around, he was met with piercing amber eyes that seemed to glow.

"Yeah," [Name] answered quietly not too long after as he turned back to his game, but not before adjusting lightly so the other had a better view of his screen. "Do you play?"

Kenma was quick to nod as he made himself comfortable beside [Name] and pulled out his own device to open the game. As he waited for it to load, the long-haired blonde chose to watch the other that was already playing.

"Aileen and Sei?" Kenma questioned as he saw the first two characters in the team [Name] was using. While he could understand why someone would use them, he couldn't help but raise a brow.

[Name] merely shrugged at that as he watched his characters continue killing the new wave of mobs that appeared right before him. "They make things easier for me." He answered and frankly, Kenma could understand that.

"A lazy team, huh?" Kenma commented as he linked the pieces and looked down towards the final two characters in the team, Mika and Vinnie.

"Mhm."

Kenma let out a quiet hum as he looked up at his own phone. It seemed that it finally finished loading so he was immediately greeted by the last character he switched to, Felyn. "Wanna coop and do runs together?"

[Name] was quick to open his account menu and placed it beside Kenma's own phone. While it startled the other quite a bit, he didn't mind when he saw the excited glow in the former's eyes.

"So what other games do you play?" Kenma asked curiously as he carefully typed down [Name]'s player ID in his search bar in order to send him a friend request and possibly do a quick tower run before they get called to go home.