//Hangout//

"An arcade?" [Name] questioned in a hushed voice as he continued to talk with Kenma over the phone. Apparently, Nekoma is on a holiday today due to a mishap in the school. Seeing as how they couldn't practice, a few of them decided to visit Miyagi for fun.

"Yeah, wanna go?" Kenma asked from the other side as he moved the phone away before Kuroo could snatch it. He looked at Isagi pointedly from over the phone, as if to signal him to hold down the annoying captain before he kicks him out of annoyance.

"...Sure." [Name] agreed with a hum before remembering practice. He thought about it for a moment before shrugging. He'll just ask Daichi if he could leave early for the day.

"Great, I'll see you later- KUROO!" It seems as though Kenma's patience finally snapped as he lunged at his childhood friend.

"Yoi! Help- Ack!" 

Cries of pain and yells were heard in the background causing [Name] to blink slightly in confusion. "Hello?" He asked despite knowing full well Kenma dropped the phone in favor of attacking Kuroo. While he knew he could end the call now, he'd feel bad if he didn't at least say goodbye to someone.

"Ah, [Name]?"

A familiar voice spoke from the other side causing [Name] to immediately brighten up like an excited puppy. "Isagi." [Name] greeted calmly but there was a hint of enthusiasm in it.

"Hey! Sorry about them..." Isagi sweatdropped from behind the phone as he looked at a struggling Kuroo. "You'll be going to the arcade right?"

"Mhm." [Name] nodded despite the person he was calling not being able to see him. "Are you coming too?"

"I am, actually!" Isagi cheered happily before freezing when a shoe flew right in front of his face. Turning his head behind him, he panicked slightly when he saw the chaos Kuroo and Kenma were making behind him. "Sorry, [Name]! I gotta go-"

And then the phone cut off.

[Name] blinked in confusion as he looked at his phone, wondering what might be happening on the other side. Just as he was about to send a text questioning it, a sudden notification from one of his games popped up and caught his attention.

They can wait for later, right now he needed to grind more materials for the future character he's going to main. He has his priorities straight.

____________

For someone who always complains about not liking practice, [Name] always attended each one without much delay. That's why it was so weird for Kageyama to not see him arrive despite a few minutes already passing by since they started their usual drills.

It seems like he wasn't the only one thinking about this though when Tanaka and a few others eventually voiced out his only concern at the moment.

"Has anyone seen [Name]?" Tanaka asked as he wiped his sweat with his hand. Nishinoya was quick to agree as he restated the question much louder.

"Yeah, where is he?"

This quickly caught the attention of the ones standing near the second years as they all stopped practicing to gather around and think. 

"What are you guys doing?" Daichi, who noticed their sudden stop, questioned as he placed his hands on his hips. Now that the captain was involved, everyone who was still practicing stopped to stare at the mini-group on the side.

"We were wondering where [Name] was!" Hinata exclaimed as he raised his hands in order to be noticed. Although it was hard to actually miss him, it's become a habit to just raise his hand when he's stating something.