✨ Special episode ✨

(This is a Rose baby appreciation chapter. I love you all (aggressively and lovingly). Y'all do not love me as much as I love y'all 😤❤️)

 Y'all do not love me as much as I love y'all 😤❤️)

Yoongi was in the living room, in silence. His in laws took his kids out of nowhere. Yoongi would have got his kids back but his father in law STILL hates him and his mother in law wasn't no help to him at all. Now to address the elephant in the room, the little. Yoongi looks at Mine, who was curled up on his yellow bean bag chair and whining about a toothache cause his "tooth" was growing.

"Minie... You're too old for your tooth to grow". Yoongi says. "My own daddy doesn't believe Minie! I hate daddy!". Minie yelled. "My toothy hurt and daddy won't help Minie! I don't like daddy anymore". Minie huffed and Yoongi drops his head. Even if he wanted to help him, Yoongi doesn't know what to do. Yoongi DID try to help the little but Minie didn't want anything to do with the baby stuff cause they weren't his.

"Minie, how...". "Humph!". Minie huffed and turned his back on Yoongi. Yoongi sighs and out of nowhere, he got pushed to a chair. "Who...". "MINIE!".

 "MINIE!"

"Big sister!". Minie ran to Saya and gave her a big hug. "Who's the CUTEST baby EVER!". Saya says. "Me! Me! Me!". Minie jumps up and down then stops. "It's... Me right?". Minie asked and Saya's heart exploded. "Of course it's you! Who else would I be talking about? Yoongi". Saya said in disgusted and Minie joined her. "What did he do to you?". Saya asked, already glaring at Yoongi.

"Big sister, my toothy hurts and Yoongi won't help me". Minie told her and Saya was already on her phone. "I want a new daddy". Minie tugs Saya shirt. "I'll find you a better one, don't worry Minie". Saya pats Minie on his head. "Minie, really?". Yoongi says. "Minie don't hear nuthin". Minie covered his ears and starts humming. "How dare you ignore my brother's needs! He's just a baby!". Saya yelled. "He's ignoring me!". Yoongi yells back.

"Bullshit! My baby brother is a Angel! YOU did something to make him mad! I'mma beat your ass". Saya says. "Wait til daddy hears about this! I'm going to help him kick your ass". Saya said. "Why you calling him for!?! I rather have your...". Yoongi stops his self. "Nevermind". Yoongi rubs his arms. "Pfft, weak".