Unforgiving

"How did you two get in here again?". Jimin asked seeing Jungkook and Giu. "I walked in, who was going to stop me?". Giu smirked. "No one baby". Darren kissed Giu's cheek. "Snuck in the back, it was more fun". Jungkook chuckled. "You could have walked in with me, you look like a student". Taehyung said.

"He's wearing a whole ass suit". Rose says. "You right". Taehyung said and they laughed. "I am SO jealous of all of you". Jimin pouts. "I want a relationship too". Jimin whines. "I'm right here!!!". One of Shownu's friends yells. "Your a loser, I got you Jimin". Another of Shownu friends say winking at Jimin.

"I'm going to be forever alone". Jimin sighs again. "Didn't he hear what I just said?". Jimin giggled at Shownu's friend. "Umm... Jimin oppa?". Jimin turns seeing a girl standing next to him. "Yes?". Jimin said. "There's a man in the hall looking for you". She said. "Ohhh". Jimin glared at his friends. "Thank you". Jimin gave the girl a smile and she blushed.

"Yo-your welcome". The girl runs off blushing. "If you weren't gay you will have all these girls on you". Shownu said. "But I am... Should they feel bad about that?". Jimin asked. "Of course they should". Darren said. "I mean... Who else were they going to drool over?". Darren asked. "Hel...". "Shut your ass up". Rose hissed at Shownu. "So... I'ma go". Jimin said.

"Careful bestie". Taehyung and Rose said at the same time and glared at each other. "Excuse you". Rose huffed. "I did nothing to hear your excuse, so I don't want it". Taehyung smiled. "Perfect". Darren said and Jimin shook his head walking out.

Jimin didn't even walk far into the hall before he realized who was there.

'Not dealing with him'. Jimin turns around to go back to the cafeteria. "Jimin! Hang on!". Jimin stops. 'Don't remember telling him my name'. Jimin rubs his temples. "Hey". Yoongi greets and Jimin looks him up and down. "I have class to go too". Jimin lied. "No you don't, your having lunch". Yoongi said.

'Take the hint'. Jimin rolled his eyes. "Look, just give me five minutes please". Yoongi begs. "I don't have five minutes to spear". Jimin said. "Jim...". "You need to stop saying my name and how do you even know it? Are you stalking me now?". Jimin asked. "No!". Yoongi shouts. "I... Heard it somewhere". Yoongi said.

"Mmm". Jimin hums. "Well bye". Jimin walks away. "Jimin!". Yoongi chased after him. "Can't we just talk for a minute?". Yoongi asked. "Why the fuck would I do that?". Jimin questioned. "I don't feel comfortable with you around me". Jimin said. "I'm sorry". Yoongi blurts out. "As you should be". Jimin huffed.

"Jim...". "I know your sorry Yoongi... I just don't want it". Jimin looks at him. "You spat hate to someone you don't know or ever met for no reason and to being down littles, really?". Jimin raised his brow. "We are living in a accepting time, now that is, and I never met someone that had a problem with littles". Jimin said.

"Littles are people... Let me repeat, littles are people". Jimin hissed. "Not disgusting, not a illness and not a fucking sickness". Jimin scoffed. "I know that now, I look...". "Just because you looked up littles, doesn't mean you know anything about us". Jimin spat and Yoongi looked down. A bell rings and Jimin groans.

"Great, now I have to walk with the crowd". Jimin huffs. "Jim...". "Bye Yoongi". Jimin walks away.

"Bye...".