Incounter

Jimin decided to do some shopping and to be honest, he need the distraction

Jimin decided to do some shopping and to be honest, he need the distraction. Jimin remembered what happen yesterday and was so embarrassed. "I can't believe he saw me...". Jimin's whole face on fire. "How humiliating". Jimin tries to calm his self down and continues to shop.

"I should get something for Saya". Jimin said. "Also for Rose... I should get her something embarrassing". Jimin smiled. "I'm that type of friend". Jimin giggled and then someone bumps into him. "Watch it". 'No this bitch didn't'. Jimin thought and looks at the man.

 Jimin thought and looks at the man

"Yo...". "You yes bumped into me". Jimin hissed. "I...". "Need to apologize, yes you do". Jimin growled. Jimin got confused when the man was just staring at him. "Sweetie, I don't believe in that love at first sight shit, so stop". Jimin rolled his eyes. "Go over yourself". The man huffed. "Oh my god! You can talk!". Jimin gasped loudly.

The man glared at Jimin but Jimin gave him a sweet smile. "Your wasting my time". The man said. "Ok, so bye". Jimin walks right past him but the man grabs him. "Do you know how much I'm worth? How dare you tou...". "You don't know me?". The man asked. "Are you a important person?". Jimin asked. "Not that im...". "So why would I know you?".

The man stares at Jimin. "Look I know you can't see with your small ass eyes and shit, so make sure you walk out here with someone next time". Jimin snatched his arm away from the man and once again tries the walk away. "Aren't you a little?". Jimin stops and threw a look of hate to the man. Jimin walks back over to his and grabs his shirt.

"Don't fucking talk like you know me". Jimin spat darkly. "I saw you". The man said. "Why can't you act like a grow up and not be ill?". The man asked and Jimin couldn't believe his ears. "Yo-you think littles are...". Jimin had to take a breath so his can smack the man. "Look up littles before you talk down to them". Jimin gave the man a very cold glare.

Before the man can speak again, Jimin walked out the mall.