Little new friend

"Alright my babies, we have a new friend today"

"Alright my babies, we have a new friend today". Mrs. Park said. "I claim them as my fwied!". Eiei chirps. "Me to!". Chia said. "We can all be friends". Yeie says in a quiet voice. "Aw come on Yeie talk a little louder". Jeo grinned. "I'll try". Yeie said. "Settle down my babies". Mrs. Park said.

"Swettle down for early snack time". Minie said and the littles went quiet. "Thank you Minie". Mrs. Park said and opens the door for the new student.

 Park said and opens the door for the new student

(Darren's little name is Rennie)

The little all looked at there new friend smiling. "Hi! I'm Eiei!". Eiei was the first one to introduce herself. "No fair!". Chia whined. "I'm Jeno!". Jeo said. "I'm Yeie... Its nice to meet you". Yeie whispered. "I'm Rowsie!". Rowsie giggled. "Chia here! Reporting for friend duty!". Chia laughing.

"Hihi! I'm Saho!". Saho grinned. "I'm Miji and I'm a princess". Miji giggled. "I'm Minie!". Minie posed. "I'm the class lweader". Minie said. "HI! I'm Rennie". Rennie waves at everyone. "Rennie, would you like to play my favorite things so we can get to know you?". Mrs. Park asked. "Ok!". Rennie laughed.

"Favorite favorite, in your head, is your favorite color the color red?". The little sings and Rennie shakes his head. "Try again". Rennie giggled. "Favorite favorite, what do we think, we think that your favorite color is pink". The little sings and Rennie shakes his head again. "Favorite favorite, on the movie screen, your favorite color must be green".

"Yup!". Rennie giggled and the littles cheered. "I know it was green from the begi...". Jeo looks at Mrs. Park. "Beginning". Mrs. Park laughed. "That!". Jeo said. "Wait! We don't know his favorite numbie". Miji said. "Oh right". Eiei said. "Back in the circlie". Minie says and the littles formed another circle.

"There's a lot of numbers in world, now we're going to guess yours!". The littles cheered. "Is it a small number or is it a big one, is it even or is odd, is it big enough to fit in a pod?". The little sings. "Its a small numbie and its odd". Rennie said. "Its seven!". "No its five!". "I bet its three!". "Its one isn't it!". The littles were yelling out numbers.

"Its zero". Minie said and Rennie grins. "Yup!". Rennie claps. "What?". Chia blinks. "Zero isn't a numbie". Jeo said. "One was right there". Saho said. "Why is Zero your favorite numbie?". Rowsie asked. "Cause zero makes numbies bigger!". Rennie said. "And it rhythms with hero". Rennie giggled.

"Well zero is also my favorite numbie". Jeo grins. "No its eleven". Saho said. "Saho shh!". Jeo pouted and the littles laughed. "Now you all go play and I'll get snack time ready". Mrs. Park said. "Yes!". The littles cheered and they all ran to Rennie. "Come Rennie! We can show you around!".

The day was over and the littles were waiting for their parents and caregivers. "Minie!". The little looks over and sees Rennie coming to him. "Hi Rennie!". Minie hugs Rennie. "I have fun today". Rennie said. "Good, that's my job". Minie smiled. "I'll see you soon Minie and thanks!". Rennie gives Minie keychain and runs off.

Minie tilts his head seeing Rennie hug a man. "That's not his dada". Minie said. "Minie baby!". Minie turns his head hearing his mum calling him. "Mama!". Minie ran to his mum and hugs him. "How was your day baby?". Jin asked. "It was good mama and we made a friend!". Minie said. "That's good news love". Jin kissed his head.

"Now how about we play in the park while we wait for daddy and Saya to come back home". Jin said and Minie nods happily.

"Play time with mama!".