It's a little Christmas

"Mmm". Jimin woke up from the floor and was immediately shocked by the scene in front of him. Paint, half eaten snacks, broken ornaments and then some were shattered all over the floor. "I'm gonna be sick". Jimin covers his mouth and then he finally saw the littles all sleeping on the floor. Jimin stares at them before he rubs his face. "They were playing, they were playing".

Jimin kept repeating to his self to calm down and he looks down at his self. He was covered in red paint and he wanted to cry. "They don't know any better Jimin... You can't sell them like they're puppies". Jimin cracks his fingers and jumps when he hears banging coming from somewhere. "Is... That the hallway closet?". Jimin gets up from the floor and goes over to it.

"Minie! Let me out! I swear to God, your punishment is going to be so BRUTAL, I'll call the cops on myself!". Yoongi yells from the closet. "I'm taking EVERYTHING away from you! Munchy, I'm setting your cream puffs on FIRE, I'm taking you out that school, you'll never see the light of day if you don't get me out of here!". Yoongi starts kicking the door.

"Saya is MY sister now!". Yoongi yells. "He got me fucked up". Jimin said. "He can do whatever he wants with that other shit, but Saya is MY sister... Fucking pedo". Jimin says and opens the closet. "You...". Yoongi glares. "You are in SO much trouble!". Yoongi violently points at Jimin. "You better get your fucking finger out my face before I shove up your ass!". Jimin threatened.

"Oh? Hi baby!". Yoongi smiles. "You look beautiful, is that paint? I like the statement". Yoongi nods. "Stop falling for their shit!". Jimin yells. "I'm not! Rose is just too fucking violent!". Yoongi shivers. "Tell Shownu to control is baby woman!". Yoongi shouts. "Come, they're sleeping right now". Jimin says. "Fine". Yoongi says. They returned to the living room and littles were awake. "Bad Minie! Why'd you let him out?". Rowsie asks.

"Y'all do realize that you all are in trouble right?". Jimin said and all the littles stare at him. "That's not Minie". Lanie pokes Rowsie saying. "Teddy didn't do it". Teddy says. "What did you hit me with little girl?". Yoongi glared at Rowsie. "You ugly". Rowsie says and Jimin starts laughing. "Quiet Jimin!". Yoongi yells. "What did you hit me with!?!". Yoongi repeats. "No". Rowsie huffs.

"Come on, let's get y'all cleaned up". Jimin says and all the littles followed him to the bathroom. "Please... PLEASE  let them be good, that's all I asked". Yoongi begs to the heavens and got the ABSOLUTE opposite of what he prayed for. The moment Jimin cleaned up the littles, they were off.

"Lanie! Let him go!". Jimin orders. "No! Lanie hates him!". Lanie yells. "Still!?! How do you still  hate me!?!". Yoongi shouts. "Shut up!". Lanie continues to pull Yoongi's hair. "Ow! Let me go!". Yoongi whined. "Lanie!". Jimin's voice went dark and Lanie jumps. "Let. Him. Go". Jimin says and Lanie releases Yoongi's hair. "Move". Jimin orders and the little moves away from Yoongi. "Corner, now".