What are we?

Yoongi woke up before Jimin, so he can watch him sleep

Yoongi woke up before Jimin, so he can watch him sleep. "No words can describe how beautiful you are". Yoongi says stroking Jimin's face. Jimin felt something on his face and slowly opens his eyes. Jimin noticed he was on Yoongi's chest and tries to move away but pain shot threw his back and lower waist.

Yoongi laughed at him and Jimin glared at him. "Th-that's not funny". Jimin hissed in pain. "Its not, I'm sorry". Yoongi said and kissed Jimin's hand. "And you stop doing that". Jimin pulls his hand away embarrassed. "Sorry". Yoongi chuckled and the room went silent. "Ji-Jimin... Can I ask you something?". Yoongi asked.

"Umm... Sure?". Jimin said. "What are we?". Yoongi says looking down at Jimin. "Umm...". Jimin paused. Jimin really thought about anything, hell he didn't expect this to happen. "I can't answer that". Jimin replied. "I mean I'm still extremely upset at what you said, but...". Jimin sighs. "I know Minie likes you, so I can try bei...". "Thank you!". "Ing friends". Jimin said.

"Wh-what?". Yoongi moves away. "You didn't except me to jump into a relationship with you, did you?". Jimin asked. "I-I...". "I'm not moving that fast with you Yoongi, and yes I know you love me but I can't get into anything with you... I'm sorry". Jimin said. Yoongi knew this was going to happen, but to hear it was a different story. It hurted.

"I... I understand". Yoongi said in a crushed voice. Jimin felt terrible, but he wasn't rushing anything. Jimin doesn't even know if he fully forgives Yoongi yet. "Lets see if the door is open". Jimin said trying to lighten the mood. Yoongi just nodded and quietly got out of bed to go to the door which opened with bang hitting Yoongi in the face.

"Yoongi!". Jimin jumps out the bed with the sheet around him to go to Yoongi. "Are you ok?". Jimin asked and sees some blood on Yoongi's head. "Yo-your bleeding!". Jimin yells. "I'm fi...". Jimin ran to the bathroom to try to find a band aid and Yoongi sighs. "My bad". Yoongi looks at Hoseok and growled.

"I said sorry and you should be thanking me". Hoseok said. "Plan K looked like it was a success". Hoseok grinned. "Plan K?". They turned to Jimin. "This was a damn plan?". Jimin said. "Jimin, yo...". Jimin glared at Yoongi. "You had me kidnapped to do this?". Jimin asked. "Yo...". "Unbelievable". Jimin scoffed. "You two are bastards".

"Jimin let...". "I thought you were sweet and kind, but it seems that you both are pervs". Jimin says towards Hoseok. "Jim...". Jimin ignores Yoongi and picks up his clothes. "Jimin please listen...". "No you listen". Jimin stared straight at Yoongi.

"Stay the hell away from me".