Getting to know you

"Mmm". Jimin woke up in a beautiful room, and looks around it confused. "Uhh...". Jimin sat up slowly while his eyes looks at every corner of the room. "Jimin?". 'Yoongi?'. Jimin looks at the door. "Are you awake?". "I'm awake". Jimin replied and Yoongi opened the door pushing a cart in the room.

 Jimin replied and Yoongi opened the door pushing a cart in the room

"I thought you might be hungry, so here". Yoongi said. "Oh, thank you". Jimin said. Jimin started eating slowly while Yoongi watched him. "Its good if you were going to ask that anytime soon". Jimin chuckled and Yoongi blushed.

"I-I was going to ask you". Yoongi said. "Liar". Jimin huffs. "So... I'm assuming this is your room". Jimin said and Yoongi nodded. "Can't really take you home after what we did". Yoongi says and Jimin chokes on his drink. "What?". Yoongi tilts his head and Jimin glared at him. "Anyway...". Jimin waves the drink in the air.

"Is it to cold?". Yoongi asked. "This is a caramel macchiato". Jimin stats. "Uh... Yes it is... Why do you sound so shocked?". Yoongi asked. Jimin raised his brow, and kept his mouth closed. "Do you not like it? Did your mum lie to me?". Yoongi wondered. "My mum told you about this?". Jimin asked and Yoongi nodded.

"He also said that you like sweet things, mochi, cats, and that your favorite color is light blue". Yoongi said. "Oh my god". Jimin puts his head down. "How embarrassing". Jimin whispered. "Aren't you going to finish?". Yoongi asked. "Huh? Oh yeah, sorry". Jimin puts up his fork to eat again. "Not that".

Jimin looked at Yoongi trying to figure out what he met. "I want to know more about you". Yoongi says and Jimin blushed. "Um... Wh-what do you wan...". "Everything". Yoongi said. "There's really isn't that much to know about me". Jimin rubs his neck.

"Jimin, I want to know the age and day you started talking, and I know that sounds creepy but I want to know cause that's the day I want to mark down as special cause tour voice is beautiful". Yoongi said. "We-weirdo". Jimin covered his face and Yoongi smiled. "October 13th". Jimin muffled threw his hands. "October 13th?". Yoongi repeats. "My birthday".

"Got it!". Yoongi pulled out his phone to mark down October 13th as the greatest day in history. "What else?". Yoongi looks at Jimin with big eyes. "I... Um a dancer and a singer". Jimin said. "You sing?". Yoongi says and Jimin nods. "Ca-can you sing something?". Yoongi asked, but Jimin shook his head.

"Why not?". Yoongi said. "I'm not good". Jimin replied. "I'll be the judge of that". Yoongi said. "But...". "Don't you dare bring yourself down in front of me again, do you understand me?". Yoongi said and Jimin sighs. "Fine". Jimin crossed his arms. "Now sing cause I wrote you a song". Yoongi ordered while smiling. "Fine".

(Y'all better be streaming everything for my Angel)

"There I did it, happy?". Jimin pouted but Yoongi was to busy staring at him. "What?". Jimin raised at him. "I told you I wasn't good". Jimin said. "Heaven". Yoongi said. "I'm sorry?". Jimin gave Yoongi a look. "Didn't you just hear yourself? Your voice is... Soothing and... Wow". Yoongi said and Jimin looks at him dumbfounded.

"I-i wasn't that good". Jimin played with his hair. "Your voice is the greatest thing on the planet". Yoongi smiled. "Ok, I had enough... I'm going home". Jimin jumped out the bed and Yoongi grabbed him before he could leave. "What is it?". Jimin said. "It will be a honor if I can take you out on a date". Yoongi said.

"You damn right it will be". Jimin giggled. "You know where to find me". Jimin winks at Yoongi and leaves.

"I'm taking that as a yes!".