It's All In Your Head

((Y/N)'s POV) Age: 6

My parents were picking me up from school after I got in trouble for something I didn't even do. Nobody ever listens to me, so I didn't even say anything or things will only get worse. When my mom and dad got here to talk to the principal about me ripping up a textbook, but it was really (B/N) and his friends again. It was time to go and my mom and dad took me to the car to start driving home. I hoped that the drive home would at least be silent, but when my dad turned to look back at me, I felt my heart ache and I wanted to disappear.

(D/N)-When we get home, go straight to your room. Do you understand me?

(Y/N)-Y-Yes.

(M/N)-You got suspended for tomorrow, but that doesn't excuse you from your homework.

(Y/N)-Ok.

When my dad turned back, I only looked out the window and saw the house where I saw a kid playing with their parents a few times. I tried to do that and they just say that I'm in trouble or have chores, or they have work. I stopped asking after a while, but I still think about it even if it makes me sad.

(???'s POV)

The three of us were watching the darkness and suffering coming off of (Y/N) and it was hard to watch. At last, I finally got permission to go and help him after he gets home. We got a closer look at him and even if he looked sad, I smiled.

 We got a closer look at him and even if he looked sad, I smiled

Sora-I trust that you are ready Sen.

Senko-Yes, I will pamper him to his heart's content!

Shiro-But I wanna go too! It's not fair!

She knew lady Sora's answer to that and that is that I will go first... This is to make up for my past failures with the 2 of 'them'.

Senko's mind-I won't let a child share the same fate!

((Y/N)'s POV)

We made it home and I just went into my room which was almost empty. I only had my bed, dresser, T.V., game console, and my desk... Everything was just unplugged, and if I make too much noise, my parents come in to check on me. I just did what homework I had before I just got into bed and curled up. I could only hold my knees after all my toys got taken from me.

(Y/N)-*Sigh*.

???-Hello.

I jumped a little before I turned to see someone in a costume by the side of my bed.