Tipsy

((Y/N)'s POV)

It was getting dark outside and I was scared to sleep away from home and the girls noticed this, so they put me on the small couch to cuddle with Sora. She had Keonji do dances for us and while they did look a little funny, I didn't feel that much better. Dessert didn't really help either. When Keonji didn't help much, they sent her home and she swung her hands a little with her body as she walked out. Senko thought a nice relaxing and bigger bath would help me, but during the bath, Sora made me cry again with her spell while Shiro made me admit that I just wanted my old room.

Senko-Oh sweetie. I know the first night is going to be the hardest, but I plan to make my tail extra fluffy for you to cuddle. ~

Shiro-The Great Shiro will grant permission to use her tail too!

They poured more water on me outside of the bath that still had a drain which felt weird, but it didn't feel as cold as I thought it would. When we got out, the girls all used hair dryers and fire to dry us off and the soap, shampoo, and conditioner made my hair and body feel softer, but they weren't kidding when I say their tails look extra fluffy when they were done. Now,... it was bedtime and they turned everything off while Sora put me in my bed to give me a kiss goodnight before she disappeared into her flames. 

Senko-Don't get too comfy, yet. Here we come. ~

They both got in the big bed and it helped if I buried my face under the blankets and got buried more under their fluff. I just had to pretend that I was back in my room. I felt Shiro massage my back while I nuzzled into Senko a bit more. She cupped my ear and the back of my head to give me a little massage and it felt so nice. Soon, she backed up and made a tiny fireball for a soft light and Shiro started to scratch my back. My mind felt fuzzy as I went limp in bed and felt super tingling to where I thought my leg was twitching.

Senko-That's it. Just relax and let us take care of everything. ~

(Sora's POV)

I watched the girls take care of the boy while I got things ready for when it was time to move him here. A nice round bed with a couple of pillows and a soft blanket will be better than any bed he has ever slept on... Or will ever. I checked on the parents and they were both crying over the decision I have made to care for their child, but it is their own fault that it has come to this. I went to go take a couple of hours for a nap. When I did try to go to sleep, I did feel a little restless and had (Y/N) cuddling with me on my mind. I can't go wake him up to just take him and cuddle with me here...

Sora's mind-Perhaps a nice walk would help clear my mind.

(Timeskip 30 Minutes)

I am only getting more impatient on this walk and just wanted to have (Y/N) by my side. The moment he wakes up, I will be taking him, but in the meantime, I need to do something to calm my nerves or I will be as miserable as if I had darkness growing on me. I am above having darkness. 

Sora-Keonji needs her sleep and I can't just torment mortals simply because I am bored or anxious... I drink or two could help.

(Timeskip To Morning)

((Y/N)'s POV)

I woke up to being picked up with magic and placed on something soft and they hugged me. When I opened my eyes, I saw that I had my face buried in Sora's chest, so I tried to get up. This made her hold me tighter and I went deeper into her chest.

Sora-*Hic* Don't be shy little one! *Giggles* You're like *hic* a scared little bunny. ~

I just tried to look up at Sora and when I did, I saw that her eyes looked a little weird and her cheeks were a little pink.