New Routines

((Y/N)'s POV)

I still can't believe that my room was my Parent's room and I get the big bed with it too. I didn't feel comfortable with it though because I really don't think my mom and dad would just give me the big room that they had. Senko was getting the bathroom ready for me and she has been cleaning it for hours now while Shiro has been caring for me and Sora has been gone since Senko started cleaning. We played games, I got to pet and cuddle her, and she even wanted us to feed each other. It actually felt really good to feed her since she looked so cute! When Senko came out, she made me float a little to make me stand up.

 It actually felt really good to feed her since she looked so cute! When Senko came out, she made me float a little to make me stand up

Shiro-Hey, we were eating yummy snacks!

Senko-Well, he needs his bath and I finished deep cleaning that bathroom top to bottom... If you want something to do, see to it that the parents ate, bathed, and are ready to be put away for the night. 

I just thought about that rule where my parents will be locked in their room at bedtime to make sure they can't bother me while I sleep or they will be locked up while I take a nap. My daddy looked like he didn't like that, but Sora said she didn't ask for his approval after all he did to me.

(Y/N)-B-But it's only 6.

Senko-You will be doing many treatments to clean you, so we don't want your parents interrupting us. You probably won't be done until 10 at the very least, but they should be relaxing and something you can sleep to... Shiro, please.

Shiro-*Sigh* Fine, but we are finishing our snacks when he gets out of the bath.

Shiro kissed my cheek before she left and Senko took me to the bathroom. It looked so shiny and white in here. Senko started to water before she undressed both of us and put me in the water first and then added some kind of salt. She got in next and started to scrub my hair when I heard my dad start yelling about how mad he was, so Senko closed the door, turned on the fan, and covered my ears. When the walls glowed a little, she uncovered my ears and it was completely silent.

(Shiro's POV)

I had to use my magic fox fire to herd (D/N) and (M/N) in their room for the night after I let them go to the bathroom and bring in some water. After I got them in and locked the door to keep them inside, I had to deal with his constant screaming. This was stressing me out as I sat in the living room until black fire briefly appeared and Lady Sora finally returned.

 This was stressing me out as I sat in the living room until black fire briefly appeared and Lady Sora finally returned